1 ~ I want to meet them again!

Gonichiwa, minna-san! This is Sky, and I've decided to write a bit of fanfic based on Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima.

Disclaimer: I own none of the characters or the places that come up in the real Fairy Tail - they all belong to Mashima - but most of the storyline does belong to me!

I hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in the Fairy Tail guild, and the guild was rowdy as usual. In the Guild Hall, at the bars, was Mirajane busily tending to the daily customers, and at the tables, Natsu and Gray were fighting as they always do, with Lucy trying to stop them, but with no success. Juvia was just watching Gray and calling to him – ‘Gray-sama! So cool~!’ Erza was talking to Master, maybe about a quest or something along those lines. At one of the tables was Levy reading a book, with Gajeel busily asking her questions about what she’s reading. At another table was Macao, his friends and his son Romeo just chatting away. Happy, Charle and Pantherlily were by the request boards, with Happy offering a fish to Charle and Lily watching them. The only people who seemed to be missing from the Guild Hall, although not many people realised it, were Cana and Wendy.

Wendy’s P.o.V.

‘Uhh…Cana-san…you’re making me try on clothes again?!’ I said as Cana watched me. We were at a clothing shop, and Cana was making me try on various outfits to see what suited me. I had suddenly remembered the church that Cana had taken me to during Fairy Tail’s punishment game after the Grand Magic Games, and asked her to go there together again. I suddenly remembered the children there, how they admired and looked up to me so much, and I wanted to see them again, and play with them, and show them some of my magic. I was so excited, well, until the moment when Cana dragged me to a clothes shop…again.

‘Cana-san…please, can we go now?’ I begged her. ‘Wendy, just wait a moment. I’m trying to find something that suits you.’ We had been at the shop for half an hour already, and I was starting to get a little annoyed. Maybe I shouldn’t have asked her to take me…I thought to myself. Then Cana told me just to get changed into my normal clothes again. ‘You’re impossible, Wendy,’ she said. I gladly got changed back before we headed on our way.

A little while later…

We finally arrived at the church! I was so happy to be there again, and the children greeted me happily. ‘It’s Wendy! She came again!’ they all shouted happily. I got along with them well, and I loved playing with them. They were so cute and adorable. There weren’t many kids in the guild, other than Asuka, but she was always with her parents and I didn’t hang around much with her. Most of the time while I was at the guild, I was with Natsu and Lucy and the others from Team Natsu.

‘Today, I want to show you some of my magic! Do you wanna see it?’ I said to the children.

‘Yes, Wendy-san!!’ they all replied, so happily.

So there I was, standing in the middle of a whole bunch of kids, showing them different spells of my Sky Dragon Slayer Magic. They kept asking me to show them more. I didn’t do any of the offense-based spells or other stronger spells, but I realised that I still had so much to show them. I spent most of my day there, and I didn’t realise that it had gotten late already before Cana said that we should go back to the guild.

Cana’s P.o.V.

Wendy has so much fun here with the younger kids…I wonder if I should bring some of the other kids from the guild over here? Hmm…I wonder who I could bring, I thought to myself. Oh! I have an idea. The other young mage in the guild, Romeo!! I would imagine that the kids would love to see the rainbow fire…definitely. So next time, I’ll be back with Wendy and Romeo. Actually, I guess they do go well together as a couple…*chuckles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I've written my first chappy of my new story, and I hope you like it! It's going to be some RoWen, like the title suggests ^.^ and I might also include some NaLu, Jerza, Gruvia, GaLe, etc. if I feel like it. I know this is short, but hopefully the chapters will get longer as the story goes on.

Votes, Comments & Suggestions always welcome~

~Sky~