23.

Malia:

2 days later

2 days later ...

"You can't diss me , your pockets empty,
say he miss me but I'm too busy damn I ain't friendly fam mind your business bands bitch I get it I'm the shit bitch." I rapped along to Cuban doll pulling into the parking lot.

"I still got a fucking headache." Ayana said as we all walked to the side door.

"Me too that club was going last night ." I laughed getting prepared for my meet and greet.

"I really lov—

Soon as I walked all the way in the salon people start screaming my name banging on the front window waiting to come in. It was my fault I was late to my meet and greet because Sei put in the wrong address .

I instantly started smiling waving to all of them walking towards the owners. She found out I was coming to Cali and told me if I needed anything to let her know because I always promote her hair and I decided to just go a meet n greet and her and team was gladly to set it up for me .

"Goodmorning Ivy the girls been outside for hours screaming for you . Give me a hug." She said smiling pulling me into one .

"Morning and I'm glad I'm here. Thanks for everything this looks amazing." I said looking at all my merchandise laying on tables for the girls to buy.

I decided to stop the wait and start my meet and greet . The speakers blared and I spoke to everyone and took thousands of pictures with everyone signed autographs and turned up with all my Cali supporters for a few hours . It felt good and all the excitement took my mind off the problems I had at home . After we wrapped it up I said my goodbyes again and left out to my car .

Me and my girls was talking about it as we walked to my car and got in.

I checked my phone and checked what I had to do next . I was meeting up with this rapper named Clover . He was very known but always low key his raps was more of a J cole mixed with Kendrick, i was a fan of his music and surprised he reached out to me .

"So do y'all want to go back to the hotel or wanted to do something else while I'm at the studio ." I asked Ayana and Sei.

"We was gonna Uber to the mall and stuff and find something to do but since we close by it can you just drop us off." Sei said .

"Yeah hopefully I don't take too long." I said looking for a song to play.

"Nah it's okay we know you making that money sis." Ayana said .

I laughed and told her right . I decided to just turn on My dawg and headed towards the mall. I couldn't stop my money Cali was treating me so good already .

Lamar:

"Lamar want to come to the club with us ." My artist Sweets said .

"Nah I'm finna just go home." I sighed saving the song they just recorded.