My Life With Logan

Y/n POV

I open my eyes from my beauty sleep. My head on a bare chest, with abs. I look up and see a beautiful man. His blond hair and his sleeping eyes. I smile at the sight.

Logan: Stop staring at me!
You: I thought you were sleep.

Logan opens his eyes and I see his beautiful blue eyes.

Logan: I was. You staring at me woke me up.
You: Oh, okay Mr. Faker

Logan chuckled. I get out of bed and start heading to the bathroom. Once I entered, I looked at myself in the mirror but my thoughts were on something else.

I turned on the water and bend over and splashed some water in my face. I get the little towel next to me and wiped my wet face. I looked back in the mirror and Logan was standing behind me smiling like an evil person. I jumped and a little scream left my lips, in fright. Logan started bursting out laughing.

Logan: O My GAWD. That was funny.
You: NO it wasn't. That scared me babe
Logan: O. Im sorry sweetie. I will make it up to you.
You: How you gonna do that?
Logan: You will just have to see.
You: It better not be another "romantic" show night
Logan: What you talking about. That show was so romantic
You: Logan, I don't think you understand what romantic means.
Logan: You!
You: Aww. But no. Romantic doesn't mean me, but thats sweet. At least play Fifty Shade of Grey. Thats romantic.
Logan: Uh, no. What are you talking about baby. Logan Paul VS is such romantic
You: How?
Logan: Its about me!

I rolled my eyes and left the bathroom with Logan following you.

You: Im gonna make breakfast for us.
Logan: Can't we just order, so we can have time together?
You: Nope. I feel like cooking!
Logan: UGGGGH!

Logan went over to the couch, while I went to the kitchen. Then I heard Maverick chirping. Thats when I knew Kong was up. Kong came running from the room and started barking. He ran to the kitchen and started jumping around me.

You: Aww. Kong. Hey go play with daddy.

Kong ran to Logan. I went to the living room where Logan and Kong was. I saw Kong on Logan's chest laying down.

You: Aww. My baby.
Logan: I know. I am cute.
You: I was talking about Kong
Logan: So Offensive.

I started laughing.

You: I love you Logan
Logan: Love you too
You: now that we love each other again, what do you want for breakfast.
Logan: I wanna order. I wanna spend time with my girlfriend. Do you even know how to cook?
You: .....y-yes
Logan: Im ordering.

Logan gets up and puts Kong on the groumd. He goes to his laptop and opens it.

You: Hey I said I do know how to cook.

I walk over to him amd see what was going on, on his computers.

Logan: You don't even know. You stuttered.
You: I do. I know how to make cereal.

Logan looks at me. I look back and for a few seconds it was like a staring contest.

Logan: I could use some cereal, plus I will still be spending time with my girl.

I go back into the kitchen to get some cereal and Logan follows me.

You: What kind of cereal do you want?
Logan: Well, I would have you but your not a cereal.
You: Logan! Can you care about your hunger for a second?
Logan: Okay...1...okay back to you.

Once we finished our cereal. Logan was all over me. Even when I was checking my DM's from Instagram.

You: Logan. Can I check my stuff without you looking over my shoulder.
Logan: What, you hiding something?
You: No...
Logan: Somebody not be flirting with my girl on instagram.

Logan took my phone and went through my stuff. I just let him because I have nothing to hide. I cross my arms while I wait for him to finish. Some minutes went by and I missed my phone. I snatched it from Logan and he was reading my stuff.

You: See nobody is flirting with your girl. Now, don't you have a meeting today
Logan: Sadly....YES

Logan gets up and goes back into our room. Few minutes later he came out wearing maverick merch and he had his vlog camera. I walked up to him and he wss trying to turn his vlog camera on. I took it away from him and turned it on. He tried to take it back but I wouldn't. I pressed record and recorded his intro.

You: Goodmorning Logang, whats poppin. Now. I will be taking over the vlog because Logan gots a meeting. Yes, you do see him behind me. He is just getting ready for his meeting.

I point the camera on Logan.

Logan: Okay. Thanks babe for making my intro but, I got it from here!

Logan took the camera from me. I gave him a long kiss on the lips which he put on the vlog. Once I broke from the kiss I went back to the couch.

Logan POV

Once y/n sat down on the couch, I brought my camera close so I could whisper into the vlog.

Logan: Im gonna smash tonight!
You: No your not!
Logan: Im bad at whispering
You: Yes, you are!

I left the house the house with my vlog camera so I could go to my meeting. I really love y/n and we have been dating for an year and living in the same house for almost six months. I think its time she met my parents and I met hers.

*You Puke once...then twice...then your life changes...*