Part 5

Me and Logan went home and we made out. We made sure it was in our room in case Evan was here. We shut and locked the door. Logan pushed me on the bed and takes of his shirt. He started taking off my pants as he kissed me. I just let him do it. Feared came over me because this was my first time. But I know it wasn't Logan's.

He moved down to kiss my neck roughly. It was so good. In a blink of an eye we both was naked. He looked at me.

L: You ready for this

I nodded. Then it happened...

4 Days Later

I woke up and see a sleeping Logan. I smile and kiss his lips while he is sleep. Last night and the other 3 nights we just been trying to get me pregnant but everytime I take a test its always negative. To be honest those 4 nights are fun. Especially the night I lost my v card.

I get out of bed and grab my robe because im to lazy to pick a bra and panties. I go to the bathroom and take my shower and get clean. Once I got out I brushed my teeth and went out of change my clothes.

I went back into the room and went into the closet to get a outfit of the day for me. I put on (whatever you like to wear) and walk out the closet. Logan was still asleep. I go by his night stand and take his keys to the yeti, trying to be quiet not to wake him.

Logan: Put my keys down!

I look at him and his head was still on his pillow with his eyes closed.

You: Come on. You aren't using it. Your still half asleep.

Logan gets up, stretchs and gets out of bed. He takes the keys from my hands.

Logan: Im awake now!
You: Yeah. And you have morning breathe.
Logan: Okay Princess. Im gonna brush my teeth and get dressed. One rule. Don't take my Yeti anywhere.
You: Yeti's boy
Logan: Daddy's Girl...and im the daddy! *winks

You started laughing as he walked away.

All of a sudden you felt sick. You ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. Logan was by the bathroom.

Logan: Whats wrong?
You: I don't know. I feel sick and my stomach hurts.
Logan: You probably needs some more resting.
You: Or...I don't know, just out of the top of my head, I might be pregnant
Logan: Oh...well...um...lets go to the doctors?
You: Yes, Logan! Thats what we need to do.

I got up and Logan put on some clothes and got the keys to the Yeti and we went to the see the doctors.