Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STRONG LANGUAGE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logan's POV

Y/n finishes getting dressed and meets me at the couch. She sat down and I scooted closer. I place my hand on her knee and look into her eyes. She placed her hand on my hand that was on her knee.

Me: Baby. I wanna tell you something.
You: Logan, your scarring me.
Me: Its not that scary. Y/n. Your the love of my life. I would die for you. And... you're the first ever girlfriend I have ever wanted to stay with and...I love you with all my heart.

A tear slid down her cheek following with more.

Me: Babygirl. I wanna have...a...kid with you. I want to have a family with you and only you. I love you.

Y/n got up from where she sat. She standed up while staring at me.

You: Babe. Do you think your ready? I don't even think im ready.

As she said that more tears started coming down her cheek.

Me: Im ready. What makes you think im not ready? What makes you think your not ready?
You: Logan. We have no parenting skills. Have you watched your vlogs? Dont forget, im also making a channel. We don't know how to take care of a little human being. Logan, what if something bad happens.
Me: Baby. You don't know this stuff because we don't have a baby and I don-
You: LOGAN! Im am NOT talking about this anymore. I am not ready, okay?

She left and went back into the bedroom. I sat back on the couch.

Evan: She's right ya know!

I look up and Evan was in his door frame leaning on it. He walked closer and sat on the couch and started patting my back.

Me: Thats what scares me. I think she is right but wrong at the same time. We have maverick and Kong we treat them as if they were our kids. And we treat them right. I don't see whats the problem.
Evan: Dude. Do know that Maverick and Kong aren't babies. They don't cry when they need a bottle, a diaper change or when they need attention. And they need a lot of attention.
Me: Yeah and I wanna be that dad ya know. Always there for them. Always loving them. I wanna kid man.

I stand up and walk up to the wall and leaning on it.

Me: All I want is a perfect life!

As I yelled I punch the wall really hard. My hand was hurting but I didn't care. My back was on the wall and I slid down till I was sitting on my butt.

Evan: I will tell the Logang that you ain't vlogging today and/or tomorrow and/or the day after tomorrow.

Then he went back into his room. I put my head against the wall. I look up at the ceiling.

Y/n POV

I am in bed crying. Tryin to cry myself to sleep. I think I went hard on Logan. I just don't know if im ready for a big step like this. I haven't even lost my virginity yet. I am still a virgin. Kids...? Thats one big step. He may be ready but im not. I just feel like I went hard on him. I hear Logan yell. Thats because of me. My 1 year boyfriend. We haven't had a problem...until now!