Part 4

Y/n POV

I went out while Logan was looking for his camera. Me, Rachael and Harm are going out like any friends/sisters would do.

We go to starbucks and I put on sunglasses from fans and paparazzi. We enter and I order a healthy fruit smoothie, Harm ordered the pumpkin slice latté and Rachael got her usual. A Healthy smoothie with mostly vegetables. We sat at a table outside and started chatting.

Harm: So you ain't mad at Logan anymore?
You: No. We're over it. Plus that was weeks ago. Life moves on. And I have been thinking about what he is asking!
Rachael: WAIT. Omg. Your gonna have a baby. YAY.
Harm: IM GONNA BE AN AUNT!
Rachael: Yeah. Bet thats gonna be exciting.
You: I never SAID I was having one. Just a thought. It might be fun to be a mom.
Harm: Well, I like the idea of you and Logan having a baby together.
You: But. I have to go through nine months of pregnancy and its gonna hurt to give birth but...I might make a beautiful baby
Rachael: PREACH GIRL! Make that baby!
You: *laughs*
Harm: Y/n! Im your sister and all im asking is...CAN I PLEASE HAVE A NIECE OR NEPHEW???
You: Oh please. Did Logan tell you to say that?
Harm: He paid me 100 bucks to say it...CASH! But I am also saying it for myself. But when you go home tell him I need my money.

We talked for a few more minutes then I heard somebody say my name. My sunglasses were off so they could've saw my face. I turn around and see fans running up to me. They had merch on and wanted me to sign it.

Fan1: OMG y/n. Can you please sign my maverick merch.
Fan2: OMG. THATS LOGAN PAUL'S GIRLFRIEND
Fan3: Y/N! Are you and Logan gonna have a baby?!

They started asking me question then Harm stood up.

Harm: Excuse us. Were having a conversation. If y'all could wait til we're done then she would sign your merch and take pictures.

The fans all left but paparazzi stayed. They kept taking pictures of us from across the street.

You: Lets go. Those paparazzi are still here.

We all got up from our seats and went over to the fans. It was a lot but we took pictures and I signed merch then I saw the Yeti. It was Logan as I was in the middle of taking pictures and signing stuff.

Logan: You Guys wanna ride?
You: Sure. But Rachael took a car.
Rachael: Me and Harm will go back to our house. Bye Y/N/N [Your nickname]

I finished up what I was doing but there was more.

You: Sorry guys. Gotta go.

I went on the passenger side of the Yeti and got in. I gave Logan a kiss and he started driving. The fans waved and yelled.

You: I love your fans! To young but still awesome
Logan: *laughs* yeah. Im an awesome person. They get that from me.
You: Yeah. They don't know the real you though.

Logan laughed. I want to tell him that I want a baby but I also want to wait a little.

You: Hey Logan. I have been thinking about the baby thing!
Logan: What about it?
You: I might wanna have a baby with you...