1. Call Me Mommy //Jimin\\

:Jimin:
You want me to do what?

*you didn't ask for something impossible..actually far from it. You've been feeling..No. Having the need for him to call you this one name. The name that could instantly make your legs go nub. It wasn't something weird either since you are so open to each other. It was something small. You wanted him to call you mommy... Its a kink that you've been developing and dying to try out. Especially with Jimin... something about him begging at your feet calling you mommy.. yearning for realease.. just drove you crazy. But of course he'd decline your request, since he is the dom in the relationship.

:You:
"C'mon please just this one time, lets jus-" he cut you off

:Jimin:
"How ever i fuck you you feel good. And you know that babe."

You pout and turned around to face the opposite direction of your lover in bed. How dare he not even hear you out! Its not something fucking impossible. Ugh. If he wants to act like that. Fine. You wont give yourself to him till you see him beg his mommy for her touch. He gets up and heads to the shower, like he knows he wont have you for tonight but what he doesn't know is that he won't get what he wants till you get what you want first. You begin to think of ways to get what you want, a thought pops into your mind and you smile deviously to yourself.

 You begin to think of ways to get what you want, a thought pops into your mind and you smile deviously to yourself

I will update soon its just that I haven't put out a story in a long time. I hope this teaser gets some readers exited and want more! I have so many things to do in mind to get our little chim chim to break under our touch! So stay tuned and ill come back w/ an update as soon as I can!

THANKS MY LITTLE KINKIES!🍬