step two: frustration

It's late at night.  Jimin had left to practice 10 hours ago.  You check the time 5: 28. He should be home in 15.

You head to go take a nice long shower.  Hair messy from the bun you put on last night, that you were too lazy to take off throughout the hole day.  It was your day off.  And you had told yourself you were going to do absolutely nothing. Well with the exception to break your little chim chim to his knees. Other than that, absolutely nothing. You grab your towel and turn on the hot water. 

                                   ...

You hear someone trying to open the bathroom door. You would have freaked if it weren't for his voice being heard from the other side of the locked door. You giggle to yourself knowing in your gut that Jimin would try to seduce you in the shower if you had not locked it.

Jimin: open the door!

You: hold on Jimin I'm almost out

Jimin: nooo I want to shower with you babe

You turn off the water and rap yourself with your towel and head out.  Steam accompanying you as you exit passing Jimin as if you had not seen him in the first place. You head to your closet but before you do so he grabs you by the wrist and pins you to your closet door.

You: what is it Jim-

He kisses you.  He knows exactly what turns you on. He kisses you with so much passion and desire. Biting your bottom lip, forcing his tongue past your delicious plump lips. His hand travels down to your waist slowly ending at your nice round butt. It makes you go numb but soon regain consciousness. You bit his tongue which causes him to whimper and realise from the intense make out. That was too close.

Jimin: what the hell!? that hur-

Before he could finish his sentence you attacked him with your lips.  You bite onto his bottom lip mimicking what he had done to you. Only better.  You move your hand to his crouch area,  rubbing him through his tight jeans that only began to become tighter. He moans into your mouth, eyes scrunched together from the attention you have given to his lower region.  You pull his hair with your other hand, as well as trying to keep your balance on your tippy toes. This courses him to technically break the kiss but a small wimper was released to the fact that your hand left his attention needing area.

You: I'm going to bed

Jimin: wait no no babygir-

He tried to reach for your hand but you moved to the side.

You: mommy. Baby boy it's mommy.

Jimin: m-mo... No no you call me daddy.

He walks toward you but cloths in hand(I don't know where the cloths came from either) you sprint to the bathroom and lock yourself inside.

Jimin: BABE!  Open the door *pound pound pound* your going to give me blue balls AGAIN!

You: hold on I'm almost out

You for sure as hell not going outside. You looked at the bath tub and frowned... all because I have A GOD DAMN FETISH and my BOYFRIEND won't agree on civil terms to try it!

Jimin: BABE!!

You:  goodnight chim chim!

Jimin: what did you call me?

                          *silence*

Jimin POV:

Why do I like that name?  Chim chim.... What the hell is WRONG WITH ME?! I almost called her mommy... Ahh my MOCHI it got bigger. This is going to hurt.  This girl is driving me crazy. My minds ganna explode. 

(A/N)
Okay I got bored and I'm pretty sure no anyone is reading this BUT I got my fist comment and they wanted more so here ya go!  As long as one person likes it I'll keep going😁 thanks so much and if you guys like this story ish kinda thing I'll keep posting as much as I can. 👍 thanks again!  I J-hope you enjoyed.  Later my kinkies!! 😘❤❤