step three: breaking point

It's been two days since the incident of you having to lock yourself inside your bathroom to avoid the angry, delicious piece of man you left outside your bathroom door, weeping. You've never felt so powerful hearing him from the other side crying and begging for you to come outside so he could make you pay.  Obviously he wouldn't go easy on you and won't stop till he's satisfied even though that does sound like a delicious scenario, that's not what you wanted. You didn't just want him to beg you wanted him to call you mommy.  And he hasn't understood that yet.

None the less,  the next day he was still very angry towards you.  But that didn't stop him from trying to get what he so desperately needs, you. You kept reminding him and telling him it would all be over if he just called you mommy. Just one simple 5 letter word.  But he refused to.  You can't take it anymore.  Not only is Jimin going crazy but he knows deep deep down you are drowning in your own lust for him as well.  Just in a matter of time to figure out who will brake first...

                       *present day*

Damn it....You can't handle it anymore. It's almost been a whole week not making love to Jimin.  You tried to stop yourself from giving in but...you cant. Today is your breaking point. You can't possibly handle another day, not even another hour without wanting to feel him inside you.  He gets home in 5 minutes. Your going to let him have you. Let him feel every inch of skin on you, touch places he's only ever touched. Kiss you like nothing else matters. Like your the only positive that matches his negative.

You get into bed with only black and red laced panties with his favorite hoodie all combined with the perfect little human he calls his girlfriend. You hear the front door open and begin to get excited and have the butterfly feeling up in your tummy.  Jimin opens the room door and looks at you half naked on the bed. 

You: Jim-

Jimin: I give up.

You: what?

Jimin:  I give up...I ca-can't anymore. I need you. S-so much you don't even know.  I need to feel you again,  I can't contain myself. You drive me crazy. Just by laying there, by being mine. But not being able to to-touch you, it drives me insane. So please pl-please...touch me.  Fuck me m-m-mommy~

You: fuck~

(A/N)

Next chapter is going to be really intense.  I've already been working on it so expect the chapter you have all been waiting for. I j-hope you've been enjoying my story and if you want me to continue this story please show it some love❤😘! Thanks again to those of you who are enjoying and I'll see you later my kinkies!!