enjoy...

"(Y/n) please i-i... "

"try again baby." You said with a stern voice. Looking down upon the mess of a man you've made, on his knees hands on either side of his dyed, dirty blond hair. 

"M-mommy, please I want... I need your touch" He looked up, chocolate glistening eyes with a tint of red,  threatening to pour out at any moment.

"That's it. Is my baby boy that needy" You turned your attention to the noticeable bulge in his pants, he looked to where you had your eyes set on and covered it with his hands. His jaw clenched to the contact he had given himself.

You approach the weeping man and told him to get up and lay on the bed. He had followed what you had instructed him to do. You got on top of him hovering over his twitching area. You teased him my lowering your hips but not quite fulfilling his needs.
He couldn't contain himself and rolled his hips upwards to create contact with your core. He let out a load moan but soon regretted what he had done.

"Who told you you could touch mommy?" You had gotten up and went to go get hand cuffs. His eyes widened seeing the metal object.

"No please I can't not touch you. That's n-" You covered his mouth with your hand.

You had cuffed him to the sides of the bed. Then you had propped yourself on top of him once again, this time rolling your hips on his bulge. He had flexed his hands upwards. Still sitting on his area you duck down to kiss him. You then start to move slowly down to his neck giving him open mouthed kisses. You had then bit his ear as well as role your hips in a fast motion causing him to choke on his own moan.

Kissing slowly down his neck to his collar bone finally reaching his abdomen,  he winced. 

"Baby boy you've never been this sensitive" You smirk with his attempt to speak but being silenced by the movement of his jeans being putted down. You can already see the pre cum on his dark blue underwear. You take off the last piece of clothing.

"Fucking hell do something already!"
He looked at you with pleading eyes and you had given in. You licked his tip but very slowly. He was about to complain again but you had taken his whole length causing him to thrust upwards making you choke. Many curse words were heard from the cuffed weeping man you call your boyfriend. You continued to move your mouth and tongue just the way you knew he liked it.  His wrists began to turn a different shade of bright red because of the hand cuffs. 

"M-mommy im close, pl-please don't stop.. " Tears forming on the corners of his eyes all mixed with saliva that had somehow escaped from his mouth.

It was just too tempting... You stopped right before he was about to cum.
"W-hy did you stop?!  I was almo-"
Before he could finish his sentence,  his mochi perfectly sliced your pink folds that made him as well as you scream out a moan. You bounced on him making delighted noises that could be heard from the outside of your bed room walls. You had let him out of his cuffs and he immediately smacks your perfectly round butt. He holds you up, still in the same position just a little up off his abdomen and thrusts with all his strength to reach his climax,  that you had denied him before. He and you finally reach your highs,twitching bodies, sweat dripping, and heavy breathing filled the room. 

*silence*

"Umm a-"

"I think I have a mommy thing"

"W-w-really?!"

(A/N)

Sooooo finally hit y'all with a update!  And this was a long one😂 (hehe) anyways I hope you enjoyed and I kinda wanna keep doing this kinda thing in another book but involve all the BTS members.  Like each member have their own chapter and getting domed by us.👯Let me know if you guys wanna see/read that👍 anyways as always I j-hope you enjoyed ❤ later my kinkies😘