Mistake

Jaehyun's POV

I sat back down traumatized by what the fuck just happened. I was lost for words to the point where I could feel every blood rush down from my head. I then received a text from Jungkook saying that he would be a little late. I let out a sigh and then seconds later the scene kept replaying in my head. I nearly got raped...and all I did was stand there..The doorbell rang but I was still shocked to open it. I started getting dizzy until I heard a shout from outside. "YAH OPEN" A familiar voice shouted. Right then I snapped out of my trances and ran to open the door. As soon as I opened it I saw Somin and Soojung standing there with concern written all over their face. "What the fuck? Why didn't you open?!" Somin asked. "Sorry.." I replied. I let them in and we all sat down having a little chat. "what were you doing?" Soojung asked. "I was uh watching-" "Jae..." Somin cut me off. I hummed in reply "What the fuck is that on your neck..?!" She asked worriedly as she came to check it. God, please don't be a hickey..please no.."BACK" I heard Jungkook shout as he dropped the bags. "You guys did use protection right?" Somin asked out of nowhere. "What?!" Jungkook said in confusion. "Kids don't forget to use protection, it's not the time to have babies yet. You guys are still young" Soojung said as she made signals with her hand. "The fuck?! No, we aren't doing anything" Jungkook replied. "Then whats that?!" Somin asked as she pointed towards the hickey on my neck.

Somin's POV

"I BURNED MYSELF WITH THE CURLER" Jae shouted trying to defend herself. Hold up....."I know exactly who the fuck did this" I said and stormed out of the house to find Kai. I walked to my car and on the way saw that bastard talking to a guy. As soon as the guy left I went up to him and slapped his face which then showed a red mark. "YOU FUCKING BITCH. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN GO AROUND AND TRY TO RAPE PEOPLE YOU BASTARD" I shouted at his face. People started staring at us but I didn't give 2 fucks. "IF I SEE YOU NEAR JAE AGAIN I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY MORE BALLS TO EVEN MAKE KIDS YOU BASTARD" I shouted again. "You don't have the right to shou-" "YES I HAVE EVERY FUCKING RIGHT, I EVEN HAVE THE FUCK RIGHT TO SLIT YOU'RE THROAT RIGHT KNOW" I snapped back. "Bitch" He muttered under his breath. "Sorry but I'm not a mirror" I snapped back again. I felt so sassy to be honest but it wasn't the time. "I'm sorry-" "You? Sorry? You tried to fucking rape my best friend you bastard." "That won't happen again-" "Better fucking not" I said and left.

Jimin's POV

I was about to go to my parents until I got a call from Jungkook. "Hyung...there's a hickey on Jae's neck...she is trying to cover it up by saying its a burn-" "Fuck fuck fuck Jungkook did you leave her alone?!" I asked in full concern. "Yea to-" "DIDINT I TELL YOU TO NOT LEAVE HER ALONE?! IT WAS FUCKING KAI" I shouted over the phone as I ran my fingers through my hair trying to control my anger. Jungkook muttered something but I couldent hear him and then he ended the call.

Jungkook's POV

That's it. I have had it with him ruining everyone's life. I got up and told Soojung to take care of Jae while I left to do something. And that something was to teach that bitch a lesson.

AUTHORS NOTE ~~

OML IT HAS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I HAVE UPDATED. I AM SO SORRY EVERYONE HOPE YOU GUYS CAN FORGIVE MEEEE. OH AND IK THIS EP WAS SHORT AND BORING BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE LONGER AND BETTER ONES IN THE FUTURE. LOVE YOU ALLL SOOOO MUCHHH BYE BYE ~~