Chapter one.

It was a normal beautiful day. You recently moved in to this beautiful somewhat peaceful town all by yourself to start a new fresh life. Before you ever moved here, you were living with your parents while attending the college near by: Michigan university. After you graduated, you decided to move away from your parents, and of course they were worried about you being out there all alone. But they gave you a chance, and a couple of warnings and helps so you can live up the big world alone. When you moved in your new home, the first ever thing you did was set up a security guard camera around your house. 'Just in case if someone tries to break in' said your mother back when you were still in Michigan. You sighed to yourself, ashamed and kinda embarrassed of the fact that both your parents still treated you like a little girl. You dint judge much though, due to the fact that you were the only child. You kinda expected it.
It surprisingly has been two weeks since you first moved into the new empty beautiful house. On this week you found out that you have a weird neighbor across you. The smith family. They were strange, especially their son and grandfather. You'd always hear a loud bomb like sound in the middle of the night, only to see a weird looking spaceship out at the driveway... Just like what was happening now. There came out the boy named Morty, he had brown hair and a yellow shirt that he always wears. Maybe yellow is his favorite color. You thought to yourself. Then there came out a tall man named Rick.  He looked like he was in his 60s, he was too tall, blue-grey ish hair that spiked out everywhere. And a unibrow that actually fit his handsome face. He was too handsome, attractive for his age. While you were peeking the two, the blue haired man noticed your peeking and looking over to you. It was incredible that he saw you from here, because you were staring at them from your widow, but the big long curtain hiding everything else except for your eyes. You immediately flushed and closed the curtains, sighing as you sat back on the bed and decided to rest it off. Maybe it was just your imaginary.
Maybe, Rick didn't saw you.