Chapter thirteen.

After you buttoned up ricks lab coat that you are currently wearing, you took his hand that he was holding out to you and walked out of his room. As both of you walked towards the kitchen, you couldn't help but look around the unfamiliar house. The house was kinda bright, as if it has some sort of energy that causes it. There were pictures, lots of pictures of possibly ricks family. Then, you saw the boy in one picture frame. The boy you saw earlier. With all those thoughts filled in your head, you followed Rick into the kitchen, only to be greeted by a blonde woman with bright red lips that matched her shirt. You immdiately remembered who she was. She was your neighbor. She looked at you, in shock. Probably because you were holding hands with Rick. Her father.

"d-dad? Why is our neighbor here and why are you holding hands with her?"

It all made sense why she was looking at you with eyes filled with shock. She was Rick sanchez's daughter. Plus, her father is like 60. A 60 years old man us basically holding hands with a 20 years old. Of course that'll be a little weird image to some-... MOST people in the world. On the other hand,
Rick looked over to you and smiled widely before looking over Back to his daughter.

"she'll be staying with us. For- uuurp- d-don't know how long but. H-hey where's morty?"

Rick suddenly asked Beth, changing the subject. Beth just looked at him and raised an eyebrow before answering her father.

"morty is in his room probably doing his homework. And dad? Why does she have to stay over here? She lives right across us."

She was right. You lived right across the smith family. Hell you can just dudge Rick and go home, then report his ass. But honestly, you didn't want that. He was... More important to you know. You didn't want to leave him. Lost in your thoughts, you were suddenly interrupted by Beth hugging you tightly. You were shocked. Why was he even hugging you?

"oh my gosh! I'm so sorry to hear that, (Y/N)!!! You're always welcome here sweetie. As long as you want!"

Beth said before she pulled back and smiled widely to you. You on the other hand, returned a small awkward smile to her before she turned her hills and left. But on her way out, she grabbed a wine glass and a huge bottle of wine.
Huh. Maybe she got that from her father.
Once Beth left, you turned over to Rick and crossed your arms.

"what did you told her? Why was he acting like that?"

You asked Rick as you watched him opened the fridge and took out a gallon of milk then closing the fridge.

"told her your parents kicked you out. And some kind of ins- crazy ass is threatening to kil- kill you. "

You raised your eyebrow at that. You knew the first part was a complete lie, but for the second part... You weren't so sure. Due to EVIL rick.

"was that really necessary? And rick? Can I ask you a favor..?"

You said to the older man as he grabbed a cereal box from the cabinet an closed it once he placed the box down on the counter table.

"y-yeah. What is it?"

"if I'm going to live here... You know.. I want my clothes. And my phone. "

You said to rick as he just eyed you suspiciously. You sighed silently and slowly walked towards him, wrapping your long arms around his neck and placing a soft sweet kiss to his dry lips.

"please..? I.. You can go get it if you don't want me to go out. I just want my clothes and my phone.."

You heard him groaned before he kissed back then pulled away from your lips.

"f-fucking hell. Fine. I'll go get it. Wait here an- and eat b-UUpr breakfast."

With that, he grabbed his portal gun and shoot it to the wall, only to walk into the green light and disappear. At that moment,
The boy you saw earlier walked into the kitchen. he got startled in surprise when he saw you, as if he wasn't expecting you to be in the kitchen.
Damn. What a life.