Chapter two.

The next morning you were woken up by your noisy alarm clock that you would set up the day before. 7:30.
You decided to get up and take a quick morning shower before grabbing some toast and some banana for you to eat. Even if you just got here, you managed to get a job. The local bar in the city. That was the least job that you could get so fast, plus, they paid well. So why not.
Although you start from 10am ~ 1am. So you still had a few hours to be lazy or clean up the house a little. Due to the fact that you weren't finished packing EVERYTHING yet. So you decided to just clean the house a little, putting all the things in placed and setting up your room perfectly. 'this house is too big for me..' you thought to yourself as you unpacked the box. It wasn't your choice to pick this house, it was actually you parents. For some reason they picked a huge ass house for your lonely ass to live in. But you didn't complain much. It was nice having the big place all to yourself. Just your freedom to do anything. By the time it reached 10am, you were already bored for the fact that you already finished unpacking everything. Not wanting to be late, you immediately get changed into your tight skinny jeans that showed off your ass perfectly, and a plain purple shirt that slightly showed your shoulders, but definately exposing your neck beautifully.
It was day three since you started working at the bar. It wasn't much, there weren't any fights all the time and inappropriate situations. Surprisingly it was calm and nicely themed. There was a dance floor, but it was never filled with nasty crowds. It was actually filled with middle aged people who slow danced, or just plainly sing along with the song that was playing. Nothing causing trouble. Just a little or a couple of drinks and a innocent dance. Thats what the bar was like. Until your neighbor came by and decided to change the little calm situation.
Damn you, Unibrow.