Chapter six. (lil smut later on (,: )

When you slowly opened your eyes, you didn't know where you are. It was dark, too dark. The room looked like a Science lab room, although you were on a bed. You tried to move, but failed, only to realize that you were tied down onto the bed. Another thing you noticed, is that you weren't wearing anything but a pair of your pink bra and your thong. You felt so exposed and your eyes start to fill up with tears as you felt the fear. Your heart was noisy at this point, thumping fast and hard. You didnt know how and why did you ended up here. It scared you in everyway.
After a few more minutes, you heard someone walked close to you, then you finally saw who it was.
It was Rick.

"finally you're awake. You go-UUrp-got me worried, princess. Dont wanna lose you. "

Your heart began to swell. You felt disgusted, hatred and confusion. Why on earth did Rick sanchez did this to you?

"y-you bastard!!! Let me go Rick!! This is unnecessary !!!"

You screamed out as he Just looked down to you with a smirk. You felt so played, as if this was all a joke. You felt like kicking the shit out the older man.

"n-no can do sweetie... You're mine. Remember? You're all fucking Mine. I'm not gonna allow your whore self to go out and flirt with oth-uuRRp-er man again baby. You were trying to make me jealous right? Well guess what...? Do that shit again and I will not hesitate to torture the shit out of you. "

You felt sick. This was all sick. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Hell, you used to like, have interest in this man. But now you were scared. Scared that he might hurt you. Kill you.

"please..."

Was all you could say. Only to earn a loud laugh from Rick. He was a crazy bastard. Just like every rumor said. A one. Lunatic. Bastard.

"begging already baby? You're such a eager bitch. Now listen Here, from now on this place will be your home. I'll bring you food and let you roam a-AAurp-round the room with a collar around your neck."

He trailed off as he grabbed the blue metal collar from the table and locked it over your neck. There was a key. Fuck.

"everytime you try to leave or do something dumb, the collar will shock you with electricity. Better be a good while daddy is away. Or else you'll only suffer. "

Rick said as he sat down on the edge of the bed. You watched him, watched him licked over his lower lip while he trailed his eyes all over your body. Then, he gently placed his hand flat on my tummy, slowly sliding it down to your crotch area. You shivered and bucked your back up, trying to tell him to stop. But that caused him to be more worse and decide to move the thin fabric of the thong to the side to reveal your pussy lips.

"looooook at that delicious looking pussy. And oh! Looks like you're wet baby... You getting excited?"

He said with a smirk as he trail his pointer finger over to your labia. You couldn't help but moan out, but quickly bite down over your lower lip to keep your moans in.

"please.. Rick. Stop.. I--.."

Of course, Rick ignored you and forcefully pushed two fingers inside of your tight pussy, only to make you gasped out loudly in surprise. Almost like a scream. He then started to move his fingers in and out roughly, making your whole body numb and your mind blank. Although after a short second you felt empty. Nothing. No pleasure. You opened your eyes only to look at Rick sucking off his fingers and walking towered the door.

"we'll have fun later baby. I have to g-uUtp- go no. Be a good girl for me. "

With that said, he left the room. Leaving you needy, confused, tied to the bed and terrified in oh so many ways.