Chapter twenty.

"so... He's your fucking new boyfriend now or wh-UUrrP-at? "

Rick sounded clearly annoyed and looked even annoyed by the fact that you were sitting on someones lap. And not just someones lap. You were sitting on the fashionable ricks lap. It's been a month since the incident at the citidel. After a week, the fashionable came for a visit. Hell, now he comes every two or three times a week. This of course, made your Rick jealous. He would just glare at fancy Rick, (you named him that) then take out his flask for a swing. Just like today and right now. You were sitting over fancy ricks lap while watching some weird movie. Your Rick, walk into the living with a flask on his hand. And a big bad glare plastered over his face.

"so... He's your fucking new boyfriend now or wh-UUrrP-at? "

You rolled your eyes at that then motioned Rick to sit next to where you are. Surprisingly, he listened to you for once and sat next to you, where you were sitting on fancy Ricks lap. All of a sudden when you realized, you were on your Ricks lap. You figured he pulled you over his lap, away from fancy Ricks. His possessiveness never change. But those possessive cute actions only made you and fancy Rick to chuckle out together. Which only caused your Rick to get more irritated.

"the fuck are you assholes laughing about?"

He questioned both of you with a growl. Which only caused you and fancy Rick to laugh even harder. The possessiveness was obvious. Way too obvious.

"oh nothing Rick. It's nothi-""you're a very possessive man Rick... Well I don't blame ya. I was too."

You were cut off by the other Rick. Fancy Rick was smiling brightly to you and Rick while he twiddled his thumbs. Rick on the other hand, was blushing. It wasn't showing on his face, but you noticed his ears were red. The awkward situation was suddenly bothered by morty walking into the living room and sitting on the single couch beside the couch you and the ricks were sitting. Before morty could open his mouth, fancy Rick opens his with a slight smirk.

"hey mort. How's you and Jess? Got in his pants yet?"

Everyone in the room was surprised, and couldn't help but look over to fancy Rick with a raised eyebrow. Morty on the other hand, was confused an disgusted at the same time.

"I-..oh uh... Wh- who's Jess..?"

Morty questioned nervously while he played with the hem of his shirt. Fancy Rick just tilted his head and made a gasp. As if he realized something.

"oh- sorry. I meant Jessica. Oops... My morty back home is gay and well... He's dating Jess. A male version of Jessica. "

Everyone started cracking up a loud laugh while morty on the other hand had his jaw dropped in shock. Rick started to tease morty about being gay and liking man than girls, while you smiled and chuckled at the two arguing it out.
This is what made you happy. The Rick in front of you, is what makes you smile and feel butterflies insid of your stomach. Without realizing, you took ricks chin with your thumb and leaned in to press a soft kiss to his lips. He was surprisingly shocked by the sudden action. The whole room got quiet with that. Fancy Rick smirking, and morty blushing like an apple. Rick finally had the guts to speak out, smirking as he raised his eyebrow.

"the fuck was that for?"

You smiled with that question and shake your head softly before leaning in closer so you can lay your head over ricks shoulder. This was your moment. This was your time to tell him how you really feel. You were about to open your mouth, until you heard the familiar swirly noise coming from the wall. You figured that it was probably fancy Rick taking his leave, but when you turned around to say your goodbyes, your heart dropped immediately by the man in front of you.
It was evil Rick, smirking widely enough that it looks like his scar over his lips were tearing open oh-so painfully once again.

"missed me?"

Was all you heard before everything turned black.