Chapter 2

Sophie sat down on the floor as she watched David, a small smile on her face as he said his lines with perfection and a sense of confidence was in the air around him.

He saw her from the corner of his eye, the auburn curls were unmissable. When she smiled he had to struggle to stay in character, he never wanted to be stuck in a makeup chair for hours on end...until now. That's when he heard the bell ring from a far corner of the set.

"Cut!" Yelled the director and everyone began to walk off and turn off the lights and cameras.

"Sophie, you need to take the make up off as well as apply it, understood?" Barked the director and David saw her flinch as she nodded and made her way to the room.

David walked after her, but a extra came up asking for a photo which he couldn't refuse. When he was done he walked into the make up room and there Sophie was with a lot of cotton wool and makeup remover.

"You've came prepared, it's usually taken off with baby wipes." David chuckled as he sat down on the chair, smiling at Sophie, he was still nearly taller than her.

"Well, I don't take my own makeup off with baby wipes, they won't help your skin." She said as she softly dipped the cotton wool into the remover and started dabbing his face.

"Hmmm." David hummed as he closed his eyes.

"Are you okay with moisturizer? I know Lara wasn't.." Sophie said as she rubbed the cream onto his face, her finger tips dancing across his cheeks.

"Can we talk about something else?" David asked harshly, he didn't mean to sound that horrible.

"Um sorry..I keep forgetting that-" Sophie started.

"That she ran off with another male model?" He said as he looked down.

"Well..I'm shocked..."

"That it didn't happen sooner?"

"That she could ever leave you." Sophie said and blushed shyly and all David could do was smile.

"You're very nice, Sophie." He said as he closed his eyes again.

"Not really, just honest." Sophie said as she grinned and he felt her hands leave his face.

"Is that me?" He asked, eyes still closed.

"Yeah, are you on set tomorrow?"

"Are you?" He askes as he opened his eyes.

"If you are." Sophie laughed.

"Then it's a date!" He said and winked, chuckling as she blushed.

"Wear something nice then, David." She teased as she packed away her things.

"I always wear something nice." He said as he stood up and started helping her pack away.

"Hmm, well..." She laughed and he smiled down at her.

"Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." He said as he put on his suit jacket and straightened the red tie.

"Tomorrow afternoon it is then." She laughed as he walked out and shut the door.

Her first day had went perfectly..