Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't updated in forever, I forgot my password ang made a new account, I didn't think people actually enjoyed this. I'll try to update more.

Days had went and gone, but that feeling hadn't left Sophie. His lips were so close, he was so close, a new adventure was so close. But Matt ruined it, and their encounters had been extremely awkward since.
"Goodmorning David." Sophie said as she started on his face, unable to stop her hands from shaking.
A simple grunt was all she received and it was all she expected, he had been very distant since that morning.
"Did you have a nice weekend? Don't you have a Border Terrier? I love Border-" she was stopped by his hand in the air.
"Sophie, can you please stop rambling utter nonsense. I'm terribly sorry about our last..meeting, but I think what happened was right, you're at least six years my junior."
"But..I...you're right. Sorry." She muttered, her skin glowing red. She wanted to scream at him, tell him she liked him, tell him that she cared about him.
"I think it's best if we stay friends." He mumbled, his eyes still closed. He never wanted to hurt her, he wanted to look after her and cuddle her and protect her. He cared for her. He liked her. But everyone would react differently if they would share a relationship status other than friends, people would be happy, people wouldn't because of the age gap.
"That's you finished David, see you tomorrow." Sophie said and turned away, putting away the makeup.
"Bye lov- bye Sophie, see you tomorrow." He said and quickly walked out of the little room which contained so much possibility.