Christmas

As Christmas Eve arrived, Snow started to fall. Tony had the best idea ever and that was to through snowballs at people as they passed by the lab. He thought he heard Charlie and Emily walking down the hall. Tony got ready and threw the snowball. The snowball hit Loki right in the face.

“TONY YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT!!!!” Loki yelled as he picked up a snowball. Soon everyone started throwing snowballs at each other. Tony wanting the fight to be fair told everyone to make their own snowballs instead of stealing the ones he made. During the snowball fight Emily cornered Charlie. Just as Emily threw the snowball at Charlie. Charlie jumped up into the air then did a flip over Emily and started running. Emily chased Charlie down the hall. They both ran into Steve. Steve then threw two snowballs at them. They both got hit. Then Emily ran one way and Charlie saw Tony and ran after him. Emily saw that Jacqueline was chasing her. She ran into a corner and saw Jacqueline throw the snowball. Emily dropped to her knees and slid between Jacqueline’s legs. Charlie cornered Tony and hit him with a snowball.

“Snowball fights over” Fury’s voice rang over the PA. Everyone threw their snowballs down.

After Christmas Eve dinner Charlie, Emily and Bruce were putting presents under the tree. Clint was running his plan by Thor. Natasha and Steve were cleaning dishes. Tony was calling Pepper. Emma was trying to figure out how the PA system worked. Loki and Jacqueline were snuggling by the fire place.

“I can’t believe it’s Christmas already” Charlie said as she put the present under the tree.

“I know. I’m so happy that my sister is here to spend Christmas with us too” Bruce said as he hugged Charlie.

“Charlie come on lets sing Christmas carols like we all ways do” Emily said to Charlie.

“Fine but I need a piano” answered Charlie.

Bruce showed her to the piano. Charlie started to play Jingle Bells and they both started singing. Emily had a soft alto voice, while Charlie had a loud soprano voice. After the song ended Bruce started clapping.

“Wow you guys are really good” Bruce said in amazement.

“Thanks Bruce” they said together.

Bruce, Charlie and Emily were the last to get to their rooms. They had stayed up playing hearts for about two hours.

The next morning Steve, Natasha ad Tony woke everyone up. As they all walked to the Christmas tree Clint grabbed the ring from his dresser. Everyone passed around presents.

Thor walked over to Emily with his present behind his back. He also had mistletoe behind his back too.

“Merry Christmas Emily” Thor said as he put the piece of mistletoe over her head. He kissed her and she responded to the kiss by kissing him back.

While Thor was kissing Emily Clint walked up to Charlie who was sitting by the fire.

“Merry Christmas Charlie, I got you Thor” He said.

Thor and Emily broke apart and looked at Clint in confusion. Charlie also looked at Clint in confusion.

“Umm thanks for giving me Thor” Charlie said awkwardly.

“I’m only kidding. Thor is not your Christmas present” he said. Clint then got down on one knee and took out a little box.

“Will you Charlotte Larissa Banner marry me Clinton Francis Barton?” Clint asked as he opened the box.

“Yes” Charlie said as she kissed him passionately. He then put the ring on her finger.

Thor then gave Emily her real present, which was a diamond necklace. Loki then walked over to Jacqueline with the same thing as Clint did in mind.

“Merry Christmas Jacqueline, I got you Tony” Loki said as Tony walked towards them.

“Um Tony doesn’t need me he has goldfish remember” Jacqueline said.

Loki then got down on one knee and took a small box and said, “Jacqueline will you marry me” Loki said.

“YES!” Jacqueline screamed.

Christmas so far wasn’t so bad. Charlie liked that she got to spend it with her friends and family. She would always remember this Christmas for sure.