Meeting Loki

The next morning Charlie was walking down the hallway when she ran into Clint. She was about to turn around and run back to her room considering she was in her pj's still. But then she realised that he was also in them to so it didn't matter.

"Hey Charlie, umm about last night I'm very sorry I didn't mean to kiss you" he said as he grabbed her hand.

"It's ok Clint and anyways I liked it" she responded. Then Charlie leant up and kissed him lightly on the lips. When the kiss broke she started to walk away but turned back and winked at him.

When she was walking past Emily's room, Emily came out. She was also in her pj's and she looked very tired. "Morning Charlie, why are you so happy?" asked Emily.

"Clint just kissed me."

"Wow I think Thor is so hot."

"Umm…. Ok then. Let's go get some breakfast before Thor eats it all"

They walked into the kitchen to get breakfast to see Steve cooking pancakes. Charlie saw Emily walk over to sit by Thor and Tasha, so she went to sit with Bruce and Tony at the counter.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" said Tony as he slid a cup of orange juice her way.

"Thanks Tony for the juice" was all Charlie said.

"Oh did Fury tell you that there was a meeting during breakfast this morning or did he only tell me that?" asked Bruce while sipping his juice.

"No I didn't know thanks for telling me Bruce."

Suddenly Clint walked in and sat beside Charlie. Steve served everyone breakfast. Clint kept starring at Charlie; it wasn't until Fury walked in followed by three people that he looked away from her.

"Good morning Avengers. We have three new members the one you all know and the other two are just here to help keep him under control. So please welcome our new members Loki, Jacqueline and Emma. They are all gods like Thor and Emma is Thor and Loki's sister" Fury explained.

Charlie suddenly felt an arm come around her waist. As she looked down she saw that it was Clint's arm. Loki walked over and gave Thor a hug. Emma and Jacqueline sat down next to Loki.

"Can you all introduce yourselves?" asked Thor.

"Sure hello I'm Steve Rodgers or Captain America or Captain" Steve said shaking their hands.

"Hi the name is Tony Stark or Iron Man" said Tony with pride.

"Umm first off I want to say sorry to Loki for smashing him into the ground. I'm Bruce Banner or my other personality is the Hulk" Bruce said nervously.

"Hey I'm Emily Black and I don't have a nickname yet" said Emily shyly.

"Natasha Romanoff or Black Widow" Natasha said quickly.

"Clint Barton codename Hawkeye" Clint said not even moving his arm from Charlie's waist.

"Hello I'm Charlotte Black but please call me Charlie" Charlie said softly. All she could think was why is Loki joining the Avengers I mean he tried to destroy the world and now he wants to save it. Now there were four gods this could not have a good out come. She also knew what had happened to Clint and didn't know how he would take working with the man who controlled his brain for the longest time. But then again she felt protected in his arms or whenever he was near her. This was going to be an interesting job.