HYDRA ATTACK!

They were all sitting eating lunch well Thor had to sit at a different table then Bruce and Charlie. Charlie was still getting use to the fact that Bruce was her older brother. Tony had just finished telling her about Hydra. It was so quiet when Thor came along and bumped into Charlie making her spill her ice tea all over herself.

“THOR! What the hell are you thinking!” yelled Charlie as she stood up and threw a punch at him. Her hand hit him in the jaw.

“Well I’m sorry Charlie and ouch that actually hurt” Thor said as he stormed out of the room.

Bruce, Clint and Emily ran over to Charlie because they could see that she was getting really angry and someone needed to calm her down fast. Emily brought out some liquid that smells like peppermint, Clint went to rub her back and Bruce was showing her breathing techniques. While this was going on Cap and Tony started fighting over who was better and they got Natasha and Emily into their fight.

Then suddenly there was a big BOOM! Everyone stopped fighting and ran to get suit up. Suddenly fifteen men dressed in green surrounded Charlie. She gripped her bow and grabbed an arrow and shot one of them in the heart. Then suddenly one of the guys grabbed her and smashed her head against the wall. Charlie felt her head hit the wall then everything went black.

Emily on the other hand was helping Thor battle twenty five of the guys dressed in green. They were only down to fighting the last ten when Thor decided to use his lightning abilities on the guys. After they were all defeated he kissed Emily. Emily was taken by surprise by his actions.

“Wow that was amazing” Emily said after the kiss.

“I’ve wanted to do that since the day I met you” Thor explained.

“Me too.”

After the guys had been defeated they all gathered in the lab. Tony was making sure everyone was there when suddenly Bruce asked, “Where’s Charlie?” Everyone started to panic, so they all went in groups to find her.

Bruce, Clint and Tony were in a group together. They were walking to the training room when they saw one of Charlie’s hats. They kept walking but stopped when they saw her on the ground unconscious. Bruce got really angry and turned into the Hulk. Clint wanted to stick an arrow through the guy’s eye. Tony just wanted to make sure she was ok.

Suddenly Charlie woke up as Tony tried to pick her up. She opened her eyes to see Tony smiling, Clint sort of having a panic attack and the Hulk. Wait a second the Hulk, oh god she thought. Suddenly Hulk looked at her and smiled, and then he gave her a huge hug.

    “Sister” he said as he hugged her. Then Clint noticed that she was awake and stopped panicking.

“You are ok. Don’t ever scare me like that again please” Clint said as he hugged her. Then he gave her a kiss and let Tony say something.

“We need to get you to the infirmary immediately” Tony said.

When they got to the infirmary everyone had come to see her. They all had warm smiles on their faces. Emily gave Charlie a hug and said, “I’m so glad you are alive.” Charlie was happy to be alive to but she knew that there was more to come. That night Emma and Jacqueline decided to stay with her.

“Charlie you are very lucky to be alive” Emma said as she put down the book that she was reading.

“Yeah I am” was all Charlie responded.

“You are very good at writing. Your book is very interesting.”

“Thank you Emma.”

After that Charlie said good night to Emma because Jacqueline was already asleep. Then she went to sleep herself.