Meeting the Team

“Hello I’m Bruce Banner. I’m a huge fan of your work and on how you can be so smart and still be an expert assassin, Charlie” said timid man with messy, curly brown hair. “Well Dr. Banner I’m also a fan of you and I like that you turn into a green monster” replied Charlie.

          “Hey I’m Tony Stark and yes I am Iron Man. Charlie I think you are amazing and Emily you are pretty cool yourself,” said a man dressed in a Black Sabbath t-shirt. “Thanks Tony I love how you’re trying to use clean energy” said Emily. Emily then practically jumped at Tony to give him a hug and Tony just stood there with surprise written on his face.

          “Hello ladies Charlotte and Emily, I am Thor god of thunder. You are both very beautiful” said a man with long golden hair. Thor kissed both of their hands. “How do you know my actual name?” asked Charlie as she looked at Thor with surprise written all over her face. “Oh most girls that go by Charlie are really named Charlotte” answered Thor.

          “Hello I’m Steve Rodgers but you can call me Cap or Captain because of Captain America” said the guy in the superhero costume. They both just shook Steve’s hand. Suddenly Bruce and Tony came up behind Charlie with huge smiles on their faces.

          “Charlie can you help us get rid of a virus on the computer since you are good at that stuff?” asked Bruce timidly. “Yeah sure” replied Charlie. They showed her to the computer and Tony said, “Cap time her. Ok three… two… one… GO!!!” Charlie started typing and clicking.

Two minutes later Charlie yelled, “Done and I also updated the computer too.” She stepped back and Tony and Bruce ran to the computer to check it out. “Wow! Steve how long did it take her?” asked Bruce. Steve looked to his watch and said, “Two minutes. That’s impressive.”

          “Yes that’s very impressive,” said a woman with bright red hair sanding by the door and beside a handsome man with brown messy hair. She walked over to Charlie and Emily. “Hi I’m Natasha Romanoff and I’m Emily’s partner,” said the girl as she shook Emily’s hand. “And I’m Clint Barton. I’m Charlie’s partner,” said the man as he shook her hand. “We’ve heard all about you two. I mean Charlie you are a genius and an expert assassin and Emily you are a good chef and a very good spy,” said Natasha.