the secret files

Enjoy

Plegg pov

   I was in adrian's bag, eating my wonderful caminbear (I don't know know to spell it) when I felt a buzz. I looked down to see adrian's phone buzzing from a call. I looked at the caller ID and saw the name Ash. Wonder who he is, never saw the name before. It stopped buzzing and I heard a whisper from the voice mail.

  "Hey, dude. I know you may be at school, but we need to talk. Its important. Its about fang. He's sick and I mean real sick. I don't know of its affecting your kwami too, but I say its highly possible. Call me when you get this."

   I stared at the phone. How does he know about kwami's? Who is he and who's Fang? I've never heard about an kwami named Fang.

   I heard footsteps and continued to eat my cheese. I felt Adrian lift his bag and start walking out. I peeked out to see we're at the steps, waiting for the long black moving thing. I glanced at Adrian as he reached I to his bag and grabbed his phone.

   I wanted to fly up to him and ask what's wrong when I saw his sadden expression at hearing the voice mail. He sighed and got in the black thing.

   I laid back and waited for a time so I could talk.

  *at adrian's place*

   I woke up when I heard the door shut. I flu up and out of the bag to see that I'm alone. I frowned and called out to Adrian, only to get no answer. It must have been him leaving then. I looked on the desk to see a note.

  'hey plagg. I'm going out to hang with friends. Theres some cheese in the drawer if your hungry. Take care, Adrian'

   Weird. He never leaves a note. He would usely tell me and bring me along just in case he has to transform.

  I looked out the window and decided that I'd figure out what Adrian is keeping from me.

*an hour later*

    I had finally got passed the kids password for his computer, after an hour of trying. It took about 20 minutes just to press the keys.

   I gagged as I saw pictures of lady bug all over his home page. I swear the kid is too obsessed with her. I pushed the mouse to a file and clicked it. It opened it up and I saw many docs. It was mostly about lady bug, so, I just went to the next one.

   I sighed and clicked another. This one was interesting. It had pictures of this paw necklace and words beside it.  I scrolled down after skimming through and found a picture of a Adrian and a kid with black hair and red eyes. They looked so alike they could be twins. They were standing side by side.

   I also saw that that the Adrian duplicate had the same paw necklace as before. The title above the picture worried me.

  'The black  and white cat of the miracles holders'

  This, kid. Knows something of the miracles and kwami's. I have to find what it is and see if its a danger.

🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱
Well, how ya all like it?
I hope you enjoyed it and leave a like, maybe even a follow.
I did get this idea from a miraculous themed book someone wrote.
So, I'll see ya next up date.
Byeeeee