attack

Enjoy

Adrian pov

'adrian, I have to leave for some kwami business and don't worry. I've updated lady bug that cat noir won't be showing for the time being. I'll be back soon, I say about a couple months. So, take care of yourself and don't be late to class or I'll come back early and beat you up! From, plegg.'

I stared at the letter. He left and he didn't tell me. I know he said he'll be back, but why now? The time I need him the most. I sighed and looked out the window.

"You ok, bro," Ash asked as he came from the bathroom with a towl draped around his shoulders.

"He left and I can't help lady bug for a while now. So, I want you to step in for me while I'm out."

"Oh. Ok," ash agreed, " I'm sure he has a reason for going."

"I'm sure he does. I just want him to be safe."

"He will. Now, lets go. I don't want to be late for class."

I rolled my eyes and we left.

*with Mariette*

Mariette pov

I tightened her hair and we headed off. Tiki wanted to come to my school and since I've found out about her human form, why not. We walked towards the school to see Alya and Nino waiting. Alya waved and I waved back.

We walked to them and introduced tiki.

"Well, its nice to meet a friend of mariette's. I hope you like the school."

"I'm glade to be here," tiki replied.

I smiled at my best friend and saw adrian's limo roll up. The door opened and instead of Adrian coming out, a boy with black hair and red eyes stepped out with Adrian following after.

"Hey, who's that," Nino asked as they walked up.

"This is Ash. A friend of mine. He's staying for a couple months," Adrian answered.

Ash nodded and just walked away. Not even a simple hello, nothing!

"What's his problem," I muttered.

"He can be a little rude some times, but, he's a caring kid once you get to know him," Adrian explained.

And with that we headed into school.

*later that day in class*

No ones pov

It was normal day in class. Tiki was sitting with Mariette, while Ash sat with Adrian, in the front row. Alya and Nino sat behind tiki and Mariette.

Tiki was paying attention, while Ash just simply ignored what the teacher said. Tiki noticed this and wondered why Ash was actually here instead of skipping class. What surprised her was that he glanced back at her and whispered something to Adrian.

She tilted her head and looked back at the board. Something was up with this Ash kid and plegg's leave.

As she closes her eyes a boom was heard. Her eyes shot open and the teacher called for every to leave.Mariette grabbed tiki's arm and ran out, trying to find a place to hide.

Mariette pov

I hid in the closet and looked at tiki. She nodded and a in a light red flash, she was back in kwami form.

"Tiki! Spots on!"

I transform and raced out to meet the super villion.

*with plegg*

Plegg pov

*a few months later*

So far nothing Haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. I've looked around and so far found nothing on this white cat character. I sighed and was about to give up when I saw Ash. He looked actually like the picture. I glanced down at the necklace and back up to the boy, seeing Adrian standing by him now.

They were talking in hushed whispers. I groaned and tried to get closer to listen, only to be stopped by the site of Tiki. She was walking with Mariette. She had the lady bug themed dress I had somehow made for her awhile ago.

She looked beautiful, totally beautiful. Before I could stop myself, I was walking quickly over to them til I stood in front of her. She looked at me confusly. I realized that I had my face covered by my hood. So, I put it down before pulling her into a hug.

"P-plegg," she stuttered and hugged me back.

"Its me, malady."

I let her go as she squeaked with excitement. I heard Mariette giggle.

"Mari, this is plegg. Cat noirs kwami," she introduced and I bowed.

"Its nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you."

"I bet."

"So, I got a question? Is cat noir available again," Mari asked as we walked to the bakery

"Ummmm. No, he doesn't know I'm back. I still haven't found out what he's hiding," I answered, sighing.

"What," Tiki questioned.

I told her about my whole theory of a new kwami and showed them the necklace. Tiki also explained about Ash that he is said to be a close friend of Adrian.

"We could talk to the master," Mariette suggested.

We agreed and headed there. As we walked in, we were greeted with the master.

"Plegg? I didn't expect to see you here. Specially without your holder."

"I know, but this is urgent. I think there is a new kwami that we don't know about but my holder does."

"A new kwami?"

"Yes and I think its nsme is Fang."

.........
Hope you enjoyed.
See ya next update