the search for the mysterious kwami

The picture is basically plegg, just different fur pattern and different colored eyes.
Just to let ya all know and I know there isn't much of the others but there will be.
Enjoy

Plegg pov

    I looked up the name Ash and so far got nothing. I groaned and laid on the desk in defeat. I need cheese to think.

   I flu to the draw and slipped throught the little crack. I saw the cheese and also noticed a box. It looked a lot like the one that the miracles ring and earrings came from, but it was black with green lines. I told forgot about the cheese and tried to open the box.

  I got it open to see the paw necklace that was on the files. It was black and white with a silver chain. I was shocked. I read a little on the file about this being the white cats miracle. I didn't truly believe it untill I saw it with my own eyes.

   There's a mysterious kwami out there that no one but this Ash kid and Adrian knew about. Now it's serious, truly serious. I have to find this kwami and see what's going on.

   So, I grabbed a bunch of cheese and left a note for Adrian. I flu out the window and down to the street. I hid in an alley way and there was a light green light appear around me. I blinked and and looked at my human form.

  Us kwami's have a human form, we just have no reason to use it. I got out my phone and typed in tiki's number, only to get voice mail.

  I sighed and left a message.

"Tiki ... I ...

*with Mariette and tiki*

   Mariette pov

     I can't believe it. Kwami's have a human form!? Tiki had black and red hair, she head a pot a dot ladybugs themed dress and a lady bug pendant.

   "Tiki! You look amazing," I complamented her.

  "Thanks Mari," she replied

    "Wait, so, if you have a human form. Then, does cat noirs kwami have one," I questioned and she nodded.

  She started explaining what he looked like. His black messy hair, emerald eyes, green shirt with a black jacket and black pants. I giggled. As she continued.

  "You must really miss him," I said.

"I do, very much. I miss his funny lame cat puns, his emerald eyes, hid laughter," tiki muttered, blushing

  "Oooooooo. Does someone have a crush," I teased, pointing at her.

  "W-what. N-no ... Ok, yes," She stuttered.

I giggled and turned to work on a dress I was making for the picnic alya set up when there was a buzz.

   "Miss call," tiki's voice sounded as she sat beside me.

  "You have a phone," I questioned.

"Its a special phone. All Kwami's have them to keep in contact," tiki said as she opened it and looked at the miss call," plegg?"

  "Plegg?"

"Cat noir's kwami. Wonder what he wants."

She clicked the voice mail and put it to her ear.

  "Tiki ... I ... Its plegg. I don't know when you're gonna get this but, I'm leaving town for awhile. So, cat noir won't be around. He doesn't even know I'm leaving, so, its all you and lady bug. If you're wondering why I'm leaving, I've just got a few things to do and I'll be back soon. Take care. love, plegg❤

   I watched tiki as she held a surprised expression. She put her phone down and looked at me.

  "He's leaving town for something and his holder doesn't know," she said.

  "So, cat noir is gone for now because his kwami left. What if hokemoth attacks?"

"You'll have to deal with it without him for now."

I nodded and thought of what will cat noir will do when an akuma attacks now. Well, guess I'll just have to hold the fort up till hes back in action.

🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱
Well, there ya go. Hope ya all enjoyed.
See ya all next update.