strange

Enjoy

Mariette pov

I looked at the two sleeping Kwami's. Plegg was crashing here for the time being. They seem so peaceful together. I smiled when I heard a soft knock on the door. My parents where out, so who could it be?

I opened the door and went down to the kitchen. When I saw no one, I just dismissed it and got some food. As I prepared food, I looked at the necklace. It was beautiful and who ever this belongs to would be very lucky.

There was another knock and when I opened it I saw Adrian.

"A-adrian?! W-what are you d-doing here s-so late," I stutters," come in."

"Sorry about this Mariette, but, I need a favor."

I got him a drink and sat down in front of him. I told him to go on.

"I lost something special that I was keeping for a friend. I was wondering if you'd like to help me find it."

"Umm. Sure, what does it look like?"

"Its a paw necklace on a silver chain. Have you seen it?"

I froze. Does he mean the one I have? Is it Ash's? Does Adrian know who the mystery kwami is?

"A-actually. I found something like that yesterday. Let me go get it."

I ran to my room and shook plagg. Plagg groaned and looked at me.

"What Mariette? I'ma trying to sleep."

"Adrian's here, looking for the necklace."

At that, his eyes go wide. He shot up, waking Tiki in the process, and turned human.

"Where's the necklace," he asked.

I gave it too him and he looked at it.

"Plagg," tiki asked, "what's wrong?"

"Give it to him and then tell him to tell chat to meet ladybug at the Eiffel tower tomorrow night," plagg said in a rush and climbed out of the porch.

"O-ok?"

I went back down stairs and saw Adrian still there. I sat down in front of him and he looks at me.

"Here."

"Thank you Mari."

He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Ladybug just visited and wanted to know if you can pass a message off to cat noir," I started, "she wants him to meet him at the Eiffel tower tomorrow night."

"OK. I'll tell him."

With that, Adrian left. In sighed and went upstairs. I changed into some bed cloths and laid in bed, thinking about the meeting that Plagg set up.

"Tiki. What do you think chat is hiding?"

"I don't know. We'll just have to figure it out at the meeting."

"And why was Adrian wanting the necklace? He couldn't have known about the kwami's, could he?"

"Mariette, I know you have questions, but they will be answered soon. Now get some rest. You have school and I don't want you to be late."

"Night tiki."

"Night Mari."

🐱🐞🐱🐞🐱🐞

Well, here is another chapter.
Sorry I haven't been updating, things came up I hope you like it and see ya
Next update