Meeting a nature lover

We had a meeting with her. We mean my team, She said she had a great project, we had the opportunity to work on these stuffs.

There she is, the came... presented her idea in mind. We were all overwhelmed. Amazed about how this young person could have projected all this. No way, we were calling ourselves elites. And she knocked us out by mention there is more like that. She was into natural remedies. Panacea! I learned to pronounce that word from her.

We asked her about how she find us after spending endless nights doing all this. Woooo.. How can she be so direct. She is amazing, the real rebel against the system, a real fighter, at that point I realised I was trying to please my clients, like in the impressive way, when I could simply be myself.

And she left after a long professional meeting. Leaving behind my big question... Who am I? I felt kind of lost in deep questions, all in my f**king head...

These ticked up. I left my previous job to be be myself, and? am I being myself? Who i was? Have my previous job changed me? I'm getting drown in the system?

I realised that i changed so much....

I suddenly feel suffocated. so much. i Will continue about this feeling in another chapter.