Was I in love with her?

I kept thinking about her like a crazy lover. Was I in love with her?

She was the first thing on my mind upon wake up. I was on my mind all day long. All I want to do is to work on her projects. I wanted to be a vicegerent like her.

I was her fan. I kept looking at her updates, she seem better now from her split with Simba. Oh yeah she really loved her. She was doing the impossible, the hardest to marry him. I do not know really happened. But now she is mine. I want her I yearn her. All I wish is that she came to our office. That we can talk. I would cherish those moment.

It would fill my heart. Sometime my colleagues had to bring me down to earth in the clouds I reacted unknowingly surprisingly towords her. I asked even asked why I considered her like that. Isn't she a client to us.

" oh DID i? " i responded.

I knew i was doing what I did I gave her full attention.

But I never neglected my wife though. well at least not knowingly. That brought me to the point that I should I tell her or not.

I have to take a decision. I can't go stupid like that like a 17 year old school boy.

I thank Allah for giving me such a chance in my life. To reshuffle to feel alive again.

Thank you, Allah for giving me my sense of purpose and my mission on earth.Thank you, Allah for choosing me and blessing me with Islam.

Thank you, Allah for giving me the chance to meet such a wonderful person.

Sometime when she speaks I feel I'm listening to myself. Wonder what can that be. Is she really my sister.

Yeah. BIG boundary she put in between us. Then I fell for her, then she tells me to follow my intuition, my Gut my heart.

That's why we thank Allah, we could be rightly guided thought istikhara.