The Gush

We had another meeting where we talked business. and after that we kept in touch, we found out that we were so alike. We started behaving like a family on chats, emails, social media.

Until she wiped everything out. Lost contact. I got busy with my business.

Then the day came when I received her text message. That she is moving on, she is no longer with the one she wanted to get married.

That was the moment when i felt the flood, like a dam being broken and the river gushes out like a tsunami,  a racing heart and accelerated breathing, trembling.

I Stared at my phone, wondering if I should sad for her or not.  I got that jittery feeling in my belly, your palms sweat and a flutter of electricity runs through your body when text her back

She said to me

"I am moving move on now. I looking for someone like ... and I want to get married", 

and I was there like a puppy with a wagging tail.

 "me! me!me!me!me! " 

Because of this euphoria  I felt so disorganized and anxious.  and couldn't concentrate on anything, I began by asking her what kind of guy the wants.

Magical as it can be, she described me. But that was not me. It was simply her best candidate. Now how do I tell her?  or confirm her? 

I put myself as a Fictional Character, and two other good guys. The were real good guys.  Asked her to choose. 

The next morning she call, it was like thunder in my body. Getting electric shocks. I cleared my throat and say salaam.

She thanked me for the mail, and on the other part of the line I was shouting on mute mode on hearing her voice. 

I purposely lowered my voice to zero level and soundless on the other end of the like I shouted:

 "I love you."

" Does this guy exists?"  She interogated,

Oh my God, I was pulled back to earth. Oh My GOD. My eyes got wide open. I FROZED.

"Which one? ... Yeah they do" i tried to alledge

"what's his name?, his correspondence?"  She proclaimed

Face-palm! Shit... I figuratively slapped my face though

"Oh the other one, Ermm. no."  she interrogated "We have no where-about about him." 

"at least tell me" she insisted, "is he real?"

On the other line, again on mute, I whimperd in a suppressed voice :"it me!  I love you so much Haadeeyah!"

Then in my voice ( in perceptible  decibels again): "Erm no, not , no he is not in Mauritius, I don't know, i do not want to give you false hope dear" I replied trying to end this. I realized I was putting myself in a suffocating situation. Need to escape that.

"Where does he live? Where is his family? Doesn't he have a family name?" She manifested and not accepting refusal of my response.

"I can't tell you that, what if he is married?" I tried to elude "I can't give you false hope"

She Kept insisting I kept eluding. 

Why? Because I am married.