Wanting You Forever (6)

A/N: Hey everyone! I still appreciate all of this support that this story has garnered. This chapter is the beginning of Valentine's Day for Camren! Lots of smut in this chapter with a faint aroma of romance and some humor where the other girls are involved. Enjoy!

"OK, Lauren. The beach...tomorrow."

"Oh..." she floated over to where Camila was now towering over her "...wear white. You look so beautiful in white."

A powerful feeling of anticipation and happiness flooded her veins, her pupils blown with a desire that only Lauren knew.

"Anything for you, baby"

A tender warmth washed over smooth skin as cracks of sunlight split the cream colored drapes, accompanied by a peacefulness wrapped in morning dew. Her heavenly chest rose and fell at an endearing rate, her consciousness still tucked away in the eloquent and vivid drawers of her mind, entertaining the reels of film she begged to make reality. Though her deep brown eyes were hidden behind their lens, the darkness of her gaze was illuminated by the sight of long dark hair curving around the softest most captivating face: bold eyebrows arched above emeralds gems, a fire radiating from the center that spread across her toned features. The edges of her raven-colored locks danced around her lips before parting slightly and giving way to a fence of white teeth. The sea of wind washed over her entire body, bathing her in a layer of enchantment. A pale hand slowly rose as the swell continued to rock dark hair along the pale shore of her skin. The rings wrapped snugly around her strong and slender fingers still shone under the dim reflection of the departing sun; as the heat of the day receded, the fire emanating from her fingertips burned with passion as they pointed into the direction of their only source of fuel. Camila was drawn to the image in front of her eyes, pupils wide as she effortlessly fanned that fiery passion, her silhouette gliding like a magnet towards it's attractor. Their gaze cast a spell, one filled with a possessive longing for their mate. Camila felt her own fingers raise, the gravity of Lauren's presence withering her resistance. Everything around them stilled, the humble swell of the atmosphere falling away like an avalanche as they bodies drew close. One girl's smooth fingertips grazed the slightly calloused pads of the others, the spark from their touch intense enough to engulf the rest of their bodies in flames.

As they found each other, the heat from the union burned away all of the reasons why they never made it to this place together. Images of Lucy and Shawn incinerated around them, the stubbles of ash pooling around their feet. They were finally there, together, being consumed by the ravenous fire of their passion, and the burn had never felt so good.

Chestnut eyes flickered as her rapidly blinking orbs took the first snapshots of the day. Camila tilted her head, her wavy brown mane sliding from her pillow and dipping into her sheets. She had hoped to find a sleeping beauty, full breasts moving in synch with her steady breathing, ivory skin coasting her own tanned flesh, eyes at rest under their heavy lids. But, to her disappointment, she was only greeted by the coolness of silk that plastered her other pillow, the airiness too salient a symbol of the other girl's absence. The fangs of her increasingly insatiable desire for her lover tore into her, ripping her from the slumber that fought to maintain its hold.

She starred at the creamy ceiling, the rocky waves of clear water bouncing of the walls of the pool. She knew, judging by their torrid motion, that a wind had wracked the morning air, though she adored the way it carried the lifeless drapes, the thin material oscillating with newfound vigor. Though the events that populated her mind had ebbed away, her lids came down over her eyes as she savored the remnants of her magnificent dream.

A hearty smile coated her lips as she hummed, basking in the afterglow of seeing her sated lover. She longed for her body, for her fingers to actually trace the trail that led from her bellybutton to her groin, for her heat to singe her entire body with one glace from those piercing eyes. A tingle surged from deep within her, coursing through her entire frame before settling in the seat of her panties. Her body tensed, goosebumps prickling about her skin as her fingers pranced along the lace that fenced her underwear. Slender legs gaped slightly, the door to her most intimate area now open and desperate for attention. She traced the thin fabric, the coolness of the silk sheets doing little to quell the deep heat flooding from her depths. Her fingers split her folds with such ease, a small string of wetness clinging to her as a sole digit disappeared into her depths as filthy sounds shattered the innocence of the morning breeze.