Chapter 1 - I'm Yours

On an inhabited island, Nami and Haredas dropped by to buy some books about the weather in the New World. Nami asked Haredas if she could go look around the island so she make a map about it. Of course, being the nice man; he allowed her. She walked up the hill, looking for the perfect place to take notes. Finally, she found the perfect spot. She took all the things that she needs.

"Only one more year. Than I can finally meet my friends." she said to herself.

"And what does that suppose to mean ?" a man behind her asked.

This startled Nami. She grabbed her Clima Tact that was in her bag and went into defense mode as she turned around.

"Don't worry, I am not gonna harm you." the man said. He wore a furry hat, a blue sweater with a yellow jolly roger on it, a light blue jeans with black spots on it and held a sword on his right.

"I've seen you before." Nami said. "You're from the Human Auction at Sabaody Archipeligo. You fought with Luffy and the other captain against the marines."

"The name is Trafalgar Law. Sorry for not introducing myself back there." he said.

"What do you want ?" she asked.

"I couldn't help myself but to find the Cat Burglar all by herself. Where are your crew ?" he asked.

"Why do you need to know ?" she asked.

"Just curious." he said as he took a step foward which made Nami took a step back.

"Stay away from me!" she said as she grabbed her things.

"Room" he said as he took out his nodachi. This made Nami flinch.

"Scan" he moved his sword from right to left and her things suddenly disappear and appeared right beside Law. Including her Clima Tact.

"Give it back!" she said. She ran straight for her things but Law stopped her by wrapping his right arm around her waist.

"Let go of me!" she said as she struggled her way out of his grip. But it was useless; he was much stronger than her. But it didn't stop her from squirming. This made Law groaned and took both her wrist and put it behind her back.

"If you want to get your stuff back and be free then answer me this. Where is your crew ?" he asked.

Nami was really annoyed and decided to tell him. "We were seperated." she said.

"Then no one will find out about this." he said as he slammed his lips against hers.

This made Nami shock. She don't know what to do here. She was kissing Trafalgar Law. Plus, he stole her first kiss. She was frozen, eyes wide and doing nothing. He pulled away and smirked at her reaction.

"You are my woman now, Nami-ya." he said as he listen his grip on her. He then walked away and said "It will be nice seeing you in the New World after one year." he said as he waved her goodbye.

Nami didn't know what to do. She stood there doing nothing. She touched her lips and turned around. She watched as she saw Law walking away.

"Oi oi oi oi oi, Nami-chan. Let's go back" Haredas said as he walked behind her.

"Oh, um ok." she said as she got her things.

She looked behind her and saw that Law wasn't there anymore. Then she gave a smile.

"Is something wrong ?" Haredas asked.

"No, nothing really." she said. She then walked with Haredas; going back to Weatheria. But there was one thought that she keep on saying

'I'm yours.'

I hope that you like the first chapter. So what ? Less LawxNami, more LawxNami ? More LuffyxNami, ZoroxNami etc. Comment on who is your favorite pairing and the plot. I will make your request. If you didn't get it, read the very first chapter. I will see you on the next chapter.