Chapter 3 - A Drunk Confession

Hey Mias, this is for LaZoKu-96. This is an X Reader and her name is Sakura. So since she didn't choose a plot I had to choose for her. So basically it was in a party after they defeated Doflamingo (can't wait to see that in action), and Zoro was drunk and he is giving a confession to Sakura. So I hope you will like it.

It was one of the best party that anyone can have. The Straw Hats, the Heart Pirates, their friends and the citizen were celebrating their success on beating Doflamingo, one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. After this, everyone will have to prepare on fighting Kaido.As for tonight, they have a night to relax and just party.

As for Sakura, she was just outside looking at the stars. Since the day she joined the Straw Hats, she has gotten a glare from the swordsman. She never knew if he still didn't trust her or he just hated her. During the two years, she have been training just to impress him.

"What is a pretty lady like you *hic* doing out here *hic* alone?" a voice just behind her said. This made her jumped a little and turned around and saw Zoro.

"Are you drunk?" she asked. She can tell by the little blush on his cheeks and the smell of alcohol in his breath.

"Hey! Why do you *hic* look like *hic* Sakura? Are you an imp-*hic* imposter?" Zoro asked.

"I am Sakura. Remember your crew mates!" she said.

"You even sound like her." he said.

After a moment of awkward silent, Zoro then said something that Sakura will never forget.

"This Sakura girl is the most beautiful person I have ever met. Not even Robin and Nami can't compete with her." he said. This made Sakura blush the moment she heard him said 'the most beautiful person'.

'Me? He thinks I'm beautiful?! Is this why he keeps glaring at me? I never had my heart beating this fast!" she thought. Tons of question were dancing in her head.

"Are you Sakura?" he asked.

"I am. I just told you that just a few seconds ago." she said with a hint of annoyance. Then something caught her attention. His cheeks turned into the color of scarlet. Is he blushing? Did he just realized what he did? Is he himself now?

Then the most shocking thing just happened. Zoro suddenly put his arm around her waist; pulling her closer to him. Sakura's face was turning red.

"What are you do-"

But Zoro slammed his lips to hers to shut her up. Sakura don't know what to do now. Should she push him away? She she go with the kiss? What if someone sees them? She don't know what to do. But there is one thing she does know. She loves it so much. This was what she wanted since she joined the Straw Hats. This was so unexpected but it was so good. This was the best drunk confession she heard.

So I really hope that you love this (even though it is short. Sorry).If there is anyone who wants to do an X Reader like LaZoKu-96; then just tell me your fake name, who are you paired up with and the plot. And people are forgetting to give me their plot.

I would like you to check out LaZoKu-96's story. Her story has 2k reads. So you should check it out.

For PrincessPerona21, I want to tell you that I can't find the right time to update because I update my story one at a time from One Piece in the Real World to New World Academy to When Three Work Together For A Mystery to this story and to my new story One Piece Musical which is already posted; check it out.

For all of you, as I said my new story is posted and like I said; I have to study. So that's all. If you want to do a request then do the following steps on the very first chapter. That is all and I will see you at the next chapter. Bye~

<3