Chapter 6 - Help Me With My Homework

Hey guys, haven't seen you in awhile. This chapter is for my friend ImSickOfSleeping . She is a very good writer. So I suggests that you follow her and vote for her stories.

This is an AU (Alternate Universe). And it's paired up with Law and her character, Viktoria Chevalier. Let's start shall we.

It was an average day at the weekends for the students. They were playing around the park. Swimming at the pool. And going shopping to the mall with their BFF.

Sadly, Viktoria was at home doing her homework. She hates homework. School is gonna make her explode if they give her homework everyday. She just wants to set her homework on fire. But being the calm person she is, she just sat at her desk, in her bedroom quietly listening to music and doing her homework.

"Arrggghhh!!!" she groaned in frustration. "Biology is messing up my brain! This is too hard! What am I gonna do?" She asked herself. "I'll just ask my friends to come over and help me."

She picked up her phone and looked at her contacts. She scrolled through the contact numbers and deciding on who should come over.

'Not Luffy. He's not much of a help. Not Nami. She'll just charge me on this. Robin is out on a date with Franky. Sanji and Brook are out cause they're perverts. And Zoro is definitely out the list. Not Chopper. He's helping Dr. Kureha. Kid will just kill me for what I did to him last time. Of course he will kill me, I accidentally made him trip on mud. I had to run. Law. Hmmm.... Maybe I should ask him to come over.' she thought to herself and dialed the number. It rang for a few times until it was picked up.

"Hello." Law said.

"Hey Law. It's Viktoria. I was wondering if you want to come on over and help me with Biology." she asked.

"Sure. I'll go to your house right now."

"Alright." I then hang up the phone. I went to the bathroom to get myself ready. I looked myself in the mirror and saw that I look horrible. I fixed my hair into a ponytail and left my bangs cover my eyes a little. I changed my clothes into a black shirt with white writings that says "I don't care what you think of me!". She wore blue maong pants (it's kind of like jeans but in the Philippines, it's kinda different) and white sneakers.

"Alright. Now I just have to wait for him." she said. She waited for fifteen minutes until she heard a knock on her door. She got up and went to the door and opened it, only to see Law before her.

"Hey Law. Thanks for helping with my studies." she said as she let him in. He stepped in and she close the door behind him.

"No problem. So where is your family?" he asked.

"They are on a vacation without me. They wanted me to come with them but I said no because my studies comes first (this actually happened to my older brother XD)"

"How responsible."

"Yeah, I actually regret it now. So can we start now?"

"Of course."

[After studying (I don't know Biology that much. And I'm LAZY!!!)]

After helping her in her studies, Law and Viktoria decided to have a break. They decided to watch a YouTube video. So they went to the most subscribe Youtuber name Pewdiepie. They started one of his videos called, "Hello? Hell...o?".

"Oh great. A scary game. I wonder why haven't watched this yet." Viktoria said.

"Let's watch shall we?" Law said and started the video.

The game was scary. Sometimes Viktoria laughed at Pewdiepie's reaction. And sometimes she clings on to Lasw whenever a jump scare comes up.

Once they finished the series, which was consist of two episode, they decided to stop watching video. Since it's kinda getting late.

"Thanks again for helping me." Viktoria said as he lead Law to the door.

"I had a wonderful time. But there was something that I wasn't able to achieve." Law said.

"And what is that?"

"This." Then Law slammed his lips onto Viktoria's. She was shocked at first, but started to melt into the kiss. After their passionate kiss, they pulled away from each other.

"See you at school." Law said and left.

Viktoria close the door and lie down her couch. She got a pillow and started to squeal onto the cushion. She was fangirling right now.

"Best! Study Session! Ever!!"

That's all for today. Sorry for not updating for at least one year. I would appreciate it if you guys check out my new stories! Please!

I am sorry guys but, I think I'm gonna put Hiatus on this story. I'm sorry to say this, but I have to many stories to handle. But that doesn't mean it's gonna end. I'm just having a break.

Thanks for reading and I will see you next time. Bye~

<3

>3<