Prologue

This is a work of fiction from the imagination of the author. ( that's me!) The names, character, places, and various incidents/scenarios are product of the writers wide imagination that have been fictitiously used and are not to be taken as real. Any resemblances of the people, (living or dead) actual event, locale or organizations are entirely coincidental.

WARNING!
This story contains matured contents!

FOLLOW, VOTE, and leave a COMMENT if you enjoy it!

SHARE it too! THANK YOU! Lovelots!

PROLOGUE

"I want the girl in a red dress. Room 401" -a baritone voice called out to the Manager of the RID Agency.

"N-no! Don't do this to me!" She beg but Ali the Manager is a business minded person.

"Lani you just have to think for your family okay?" -Manager Ali

All was mess up in her mind and all she can think as of now is how can she get the hell out of here!

ROOM 401-

"Boss the girl in red dress is here"

"Come in, young lady"

"N-no! P-please let me go!"

"Don't make me mad dear"

A strong voice came out to the man in front of her. She was making a move for him to let me go but he's too strong to grab the girl in her hair and push her to the bed.

"There you are! Beautiful view!" the man exclaimed expressing his feeling of excitement of the moment.

She was like, lying on the bed like a prostitute and ready to get beaten up and this is really alarming her senses.

"This is not the thing that my mom want me to be" she said in her mind.

"I'm not letting this happen" another determined mindset of her.

"I need to escape here" that was her goal as of the moment.

"Damn you are so sexy and looks so fresh!"

"Move away!" She shouted

He instantly slap her as she try to move against his direction. She got so many bruises and slap from this man because she was trying to escape from his arms.

He is now on top of her and kissing her neck down to her arms and touching every part of her body. She tried so hard to remove his arms and fight against him but he's too strong like a stone.

"Hmmmm... you smell so good dear."

"Don't do this please." She pleaded or more like beg for it.

She was near in giving up but her family's picture is flashing on her mind. She need to escape here at all cost, that is the only thing in her mind.

He remove his shirt and and as she roam around her eyes to the room she spotted the bottle in the table. She tried to get up her body a half, he looks at her and she instantly put her hand to his chest. He smile like a devil.

"Looks like you've change your mind already"

She didn't care of what he say as he continue to remove his pants she grab the opportunity to get the bottle and slam it to his head.

"Damn!"

She run fast as she can even if she feel pain all over her body. All she want is to escape from here no matter what.

She was lucky that all of his men is not around the room. She was running with her bare foot and with all the bruises she get from him. They are in the third floor of the fucking place.

"Shit! This is a CLUB!" She cuss in her mind.

"Damn girl! Get her!" He shouted as he also run to get her.

She's asking for help to everyone she can reach but there's no one want to help her. This is really hell! She run straight to the door and she accidentally bump into someone.

"Is this my end already?" She pleaded to God for Him to send someone that is willing to help her and she'll promise to do everything to pay it back.

She look up to the man she bump. She's on the floor and she's facing his two legs. He didn't gaze at her and at her instinct that he's gonna ignore her as well she grab his slacks causing him to look down on her.

"There you go bitch! Go and grab her!" that man from the room commanded his men to get her.

Her eyes started to cry, this time, she really feel hopeless. She's praying so bad to this guy in front of her to save her just this once from that man.

She's out of words and she really feel weak already.

"Please help me."