22

"What do you want to talk about? You ruined my beauty sleep." Seungkwan wipes his eyes with his sleeved wrist as Eunju entered the house.

"It's important." Eunju said blankly. Seungkwan feels like this is going to be bad again. "Is it another crush? I told you that you can only like 9 in total." The male said, still yawning.

"No it's not about that." Eunju hits him at the shoulder. "Do you want some cookies? I made them yesterday because I was sad and I had a sudden want for cookies." He asks and she nods. "Where are they?"

"Third top shelf. I know you wanted them so I put them where you can't reach."

"You're mean, did you know that?" Eunju crosses her arms because she's upset. "I knew it since birth."

"Let's just go to your bedroom. I want to be comfortable."

"Sure." They walk upstairs and they finally get into the bedroom. Seungkwan lays down on his bed and Eunju sits on the chair.

"Seungkwan, you need to hear me out this time. Chan, Jisoo and I made a really bad mistake to plan the date the whole time. We told him that there is no chance of rejection and it made him too confident. On behalf of them, we want to apologize that we misdirected you and him so greatly. We were foolish and only thought of the result, not the process. I know you don't want to be treated like how he did." Eunju tries to give Seungkwan information and at the same time keep their friendship together.

Seungkwan can't process the words very easily, since he's really tired and sleepy. He feels like a zombie ressurected from the dead by a random scientist wanting to experiment with dead bodies and it went horribly wrong. (Me.)

Eunju sighs, irritated that all those words out of her mouth was unheard. She heard shuffling from his direction and looked up at her best friend. "I forgive you, I guess." Seungkwan says, a bit confused on what to say. "So you planned it the whole time?"

Eunju shook her head really fast. "No, we just didn't expect how he would act like. We thought he would be himself, but he let the small confidence out of him too early. I really feel bad for you and Hansol really regrets doing it." She replies to the question really quickly.

"I'm still so confused. Can you tell me tommorrow when I'm not so sleepy?" Seungkwan yawns and falls asleep once again. Eunju rolls her eyes and pokes on his stomach multiple times.

Seungkwan whines at the pokes. "What?"

"It's Wednesday." Eunju tells him. He stays there.

"Oh right, I forgot." He jumps up. "Tell them I don't feel well." He goes back to laying down on his bed and immediately sleeps once in contact.

"Fine, but just today." Eunju tells him and herself too. "Actually, I'm kind of too late. It's already 11 a.m. I'll rest on the couch." Eunju says to herself. She usually talks to herself when he's lonely.

She walks downstairs to lay down on the couch. She's not as tired as the male, but she's a bit fatigued so it helped Eunju get the sleep she needs.

*-*-*-*

Do ya'll want Eunju and Chan to get together or not?