2

"Eunju, you can sit next to Chan. Seungkwan, you sit next to Hansol." The teacher says and sits down on his chair.

Eunju walks towards the seat next to Chan's. The boy gets shy the less steps she needed for her to reach him. Chan looks at Hansol with a big smile, his smile saying, 'Look friend. I got a girlfriend. What about you?'

Hansol rolls his eyes as he sees his best friend being shy. Someone taps on his shoulder softly. Hansol turns around to see Seungkwan looking down. His cheeks were slightly tinted with a soft pink. Hansol's posture goes straight.

"E-excuse me." Seungkwan starts while Hansol stares at him in awe. Seungkwan's cheeks go red when he notices Hansol staring at his face. The older stops staring once he notices Seungkwan covering his face with his hands. (A.n: Vernon is older than Seungkwan in this fanfiction.)

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Hansol asks the flustered boy, trying not to stutter, which suceeded. Somehow, Seungkwan blushes even redder when he hears Hansol's voice.

"I w-want to s-sit at my table." Seungkwan stutters. Unfortunately, he couldn't say that without stuttering, even with a breath of air beforehand.

"Oh right." Hansol gives space to let Seungkwan go to his seat. Seungkwan tilts his head, questioning in his mind. Seungkwan makes a shocked face.

"Are y-you Hansol?" The younger gulps, making Hansol stare at his neck for a split second.

Hansol nods. "Yeah, I am." He licks his lips as he looks at the younger's. This isn't normal. Hansol says in his head as he shakes his dirty thoughts from his mind.

He hates being the center of attention but that doesn't mean he doesn't have 19+ thoughts when he looks at someone hot. It's just normal for teenage males to think that way.

Though, he is still a virgin. He's not those playboys who always want sex but don't want attention. He's just a normal boy who everyone thinks is hot, even to guys.

All his life, he has only wanted to find a girl to love and take care of. He wanted to care of someone other than his sister, Sofia.

He wants a mutual relationship with a female. He has never looked at a guy like how he sees Seungkwan.

It seems that the girls at his school only want the attention and want to be famous. This happened once a year ago, when he thought that a girl wanted his love, not his fame. Ever since he heard a girl talk in the phone to her friends, saying that Hansol is so dumb to love her because she's just using him, he was never interested in love anymore. He just wanted to be solo until he graduated.

He didn't have much friends either. Just 2, to be exact. Chan and Jisoo. He used to have so many friends. Mingyu, Seungcheol, Jeonghan just to mention some. There were a lot of rumors saying negative things that never even happened. A lot were saying that Mingyu is just a fake friend to him, that Hansol was making Jeonghan cheat on Seungcheol.

For the 2 rumors that had to do with Chan and Jisoo, they didn't believe it at all. They trusted Hansol.

Chan actually had feelings for Hansol for a couple of months. He always tried to make a signal to Hansol. Hansol was oblivious until Chan told him. Hansol had to decline his love but that didn't stop Chan to want to be his friend. That was 3 years ago. Now, they're great friends who don't go apart.

Jisoo actually didn't like Hansol at the start. He thought that Hansol was those playboys who don't give a crap about anything. Those thoughts changed when he saw Hansol taking care of a lot of people in the streets. Jisoo's heart was warmed by the sight of Hansol helping an old lady walk to the other side of the road. That's when he decided to discard his hate for Hansol and just talk with him.

Of course, Hansol decides to be friends with him. He looked like a genuine guy who didn't want love yet.

His eyes only say that he wants friends, not a lover.

"Ummm...hello? Hansol?" Seungkwan waves his hand in front of Hansol's face.

"Huh? What? No I wasn't thinking of you." Hansol blurted out and cursed himself. The younger only blushes as the older thinks of what to say.

"Boo Seungkwan, right?" Hansol never payed attention to new student's names. He never cared about any new students until Seungkwan came.

The girls and some of the boys gossip about the sudden want of Hansol to actually have a conversation with someone.

"I can't believe he would talk to such an ugly person."

"Can that ugly thing get away from my man?"

"Why is Hansol not being himself near that thing?"

"Maybe Hansol is being brainwashed by that so called human."

"Shut up! At least he isn't someone who just wants attention and sex!" That's what Hansol's heart wanted to say, but his mind said that it would look too obvious that he was trying to defend the boy.

He wants this to be a secret for as long as he can until he can really understand his feelings for him.

Or he's just too shy to admit that he likes the cute boy with beautiful features and a cute personality.

-

AN:
YOU GUYS AHAHAHA

Everytime i get comments about the shady group i feel like I'm being attacked pfft

Saur paupular 💅