Marilyn Monroe

- What kind of costume is that? - Brenda said while laughing with her mouth open. -  We were going to dress ourselves as rabbits.
- She said pointing to her short skirt and her short top with rabbit ears.

- Sorry, but I told you that that's not my style.

Actually that is not my style or in my right mind.

Debbie at her side while chewing gum and flipping through her phone while playing the "music" looked at Susan on her other side.

- Well that's right you know! - Susan said angrily. - We had agreed to go all the same!

This happens when you have been meeting with the same people for 10 years and these people only develop physically and not mentally.

- Girls I ... I don't like that. - I said trying not to sound offensive.

- We always have to put up with your weird tastes ... why can not you pretend you're normal for a day! - Debbie said caressing her angry California wicks.

- I am normal! - I said intending not to throw myself in her face to slap her.

- She's dead!

- I'm wear like Marilyn Monroe to honor her memory and even though she's dead ... is not Halloween? with more sense!

- You're always with those weird old things ... you did not even come to see the Justin Bieber concert!

- Susan, I like that.- I said desperately.- I respect that you like those things.

- You like that Don something.

- Donovan, yes and what?

- Is not he dead?

- What?! - I said, frowning my eyebrows.- No!

- That's true why you listen to such old things and why you never put on makeup! - Debbie said.- Mature a little , Lily!

- Look that a music is old does not mean it's bad!

- What you say ... but know that we are no longer friends.

- And who takes me home?

- Your mother.

They left with their arms linked together across the street.

- My mother works !

- Walk!

They laughed and I looked up and down.

I love this dress.

But I don't understand why I have so stupid people around me

I walked aimlessly until I got there ... Strawberry Fields

I love this park ... it's one of the few things I like about my life