Ryder who ?

Chapter 2

Mariah's POV-

The bell finally rings and I rush out of my drama class. Not looking behind me or anything. Damn, it was the first day back and I want summer to come again. Its not like I hated school or anything. I just hated being around certain people. or people in general. I'm not even judge mental but having people around that only want drama, sex and a bad reputation is not part of my plan. I needed to escape high school with little drama as I could. My ex made that idea go to shreds after what he did. I was basically the talk of the school for a couple months when all I wanted was to keep a low profile. 

As I came closer to where I parked my car, I see Aiden and that boy from my first period standing there waiting for me I guess. I gave Aiden a hug and went to open my car door. I hated how overprotective my brother was sometimes. But I know how brother get about their sisters, whether I liked it or not, I actually love the bond we share. 

Ryder: Damn no hug for me?

I turn to look at him. 

Mariah: Do I even know you ?

Ryder: I'm in like 3 of your classes

Mariah: Didn't notice

Which was a big ass lie because he was fine as fuck for a light skin Nigga. He look to be about 6'1 with a wavey like tempted fade. He had on some timberlands with camo pants with a black tee shirt that had a little bit of army printed on it. He was cute, but not my type, he seemed like a bad boy and that was no longer my type.

Ryder: Lier, I see you checking me out all the time

Aiden: Don't talk to my sister like that when I'm around yall

It was now completely silent. We stare at each other , him biting his lips a few times until my brother breaks the silence with a loud cough.

Aiden: Um , we need to get home

Mariah: Yeah , it was nice meeting you again ...what was it?

Ryder: Ryder , don't you dare forget again

Mariah: I'll try not to

He winks at me and I roll my eyes opening the car door.

Ryder: Ayee don't forget about the party bro

Aiden: Who could?

Ryder: And maybe your invited

He looks at me and I look back , this time making complete eye connection.

Mariah: And who said I wanted to come to your dumb ass party?

Aiden laughs and gets in the car buckling his seat belt.

Ryder: Funny but I bet you will be there

Mariah: Whatever

I start the car and pull off. I never said I wanted to come to his stupid ass house party. Even though it was the talk of the school and everyone would be there.

*-*

I pulled up in our driveway and turned off the car. Before Aiden could reach for the door I grab a hold of his shirt. He looks back at me.

Aiden: What ?

Mariah: Sooooo this Ryder boy.....

Aiden: He ain't yo type

Mariah: And what's my type?

Aiden: Loyal ass niggas , which he clearly not

Aiden was right but Ryder just seems to be the person you would want to settle down and try things with but at the end of the time you know you can't because he will break your heart. Not saying I want to be in a serious relationship or anything. I'm just saying .

Mariah: Why though?

Aiden: Just ....no

Mariah: Since when do you tell me who to date?

Aiden: Maybe because I warned your ass about Charlie and look what happened between y'all

I shake my head at him. First of all , he was right. But since I'm stubborn I'm not going to get into that argument right now. 

Aiden: And I don't want to see you hurt again

Mariah: I feel you , are you going to the party?

Aiden: Well damn right

Mariah: I'm coming

Aiden: But-

Mariah: You need a ride don't you?

Aiden: You trying to bribe me?

I smile at him.

Mariah: Maybe ....Maybe not

Aiden: Did you hear a word that came out my mouth?

Mariah: Its not like I'm going there to see Ryder

Aiden: Sure about that?

Mariah: Positive

Negative.

---------------------------------------------------------

And here is chapter 2 , stay tune for chapter 3, coming soon

Read, love it , vote, comment , follow

Mistakes will be corrected at the end of this book.

Stay blessed✌ (chapter 2 that got deleted)