Should I go ?

Chapter 3

Mariah's POV-

*-*

I roll over on my bed as my alarm goes off. I clicked the button to put it back on snooze.

Mariah: Damn I'm tired...

I took every energy I had to get to the bathroom to take a shower. I wake up early when I don't do my hair from the night before. I think I might wear it straight today.

When I got inside the bathroom I closed the door so Aiden could know I was already in here. I remember the time I didn't close it and he came in on me , thank god I had already put on my towel.

I take a 20 minute shower and got out to dry off before turning on the flat iron. I started to straighten my curled hair then heard a loud ass knock at the door.

Mariah: What?

Aiden: Get out

Mariah: Ask nicer

Aiden: I'm telling mom

Mariah: Pussy

He stopped knocking and I could tell he was on his way to get mom. Swear, he is such a mommy's boy. I was almost done with my hair when another knock was at the door.

Mariah: Still busy

Mariah's mom: Mariah

Mariah: I'm getting out

Aiden: No she not

I finished up my hair and wrapped the towel around my body. I open the door to see my mom and Aiden standing at each sides of the door.

Aiden: Bout time

Mariah: Pussy

Aiden: Ass

I suck my teeth and walk off , heading towards my room to put on some clothes. I had already picked out what I wanted to wear today. Not like I'm trying to impress Ryder or anything.

I walk into my walk in closet and picked out my pink and white crop top with my white mini skirt and my pink toms. My belly piercing was fully showing , and the tattoo on the side of my stomach of red lips and below it reads 'Loyalty' With a colored in heart at the side.

My lipstick color choice today had to be a light pink with lip gloss to make it shine and pop. I looked cute.

I took a picture and posted it on Instagram , with a caption that reads 'Gotta keep it fresh'. Immediately I started getting likes. A big ass smile made its way across my face when I saw that Ryder had liked my picture , Damn I ain't even know I was following his ass all along.

Aiden: Hurry up

Mariah: I'm coming , don't rush me

Aiden: You the one taking forever

When I stepped out my room Aiden's eyes got wider as if he saw a ghost walk past.

Mariah: What?

Aiden: Where you think you going dressed like that?

Mariah: Um school

I push pass him and headed downstairs. I waved bye to my parents who were eating breakfast in the kitchen. My dad reading the newspaper and my mom texting and talking on the phone as usual. Workaholics.

*-*

I'm inside the library reading a book called 'Someone like me'. Reading was my thing and damn I loved to write. My dream is to become a world famous writer but knowing my parents they might just send my ass to medical school or some shit.

Ryder: Hey sexy

Hearing the voice just sent chills up my spine , leaving my body in goose bumps. He was so close to my left ear and it was like I could feel his lips touching against it..

Mariah: We stalking now?

Ryder: I should be asking you that

I look up from my book and looked up at him.

Mariah: I don't stalk

Ryder: Obviously you do

Mariah: Whatever

Ryder's POV-

I smile and took the book she was reading from her. She tries to grab it but I lift it in the air , away from her reach.

Ryder: About my party

Mariah: What about it asshole ?

A 'O' made its way across my face as I placed my right hand over my heart.

Ryder: Hey , that really hurts

She smiles and I return one. I could tell she was blushing because her cheeks got a little red and her dimples started to pop out more.

Mariah: Anyways

She gets up and takes the book from my hand.

Ryder: You coming?

Mariah: Should I ?

Ryder: Its nice to try new things

She laughs and walks away. I get up and follow her as she checks out the book she was reading.

Ryder: Come on , its gone be fun

Mariah: I'll try

Ryder: Promise?

She turns to face me and I start to pout.

Mariah: Funny

I laugh and she slaps my arm.

Ryder: Ouch , what was that for?

Mariah: Being a ass

Ryder: But you like it

Mariah: Sorry , not interested in assholes

With that she walks away. Damn her outfit got a Nigga thinking freaky.

----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 is here , chapter 4 coming soon

Stay tuned

Read , love it , vote , comment and follow.

Stay blessed ✌