The Past Does Haunts

Chapter 4

Mariah's POV-

*-*

It was finally Friday and there was no school.

Thank god.

In a few hours , well two to be exact. Ryder's big house party would begin and I would be stuck alone in my room because I'm too scared to move on and stop thinking about what Charlie did to me. I swear Aiden and Anna are the only people who knew what exactly happened that night.

You know what , I'm sick of holding shit in. This is why I am the way I am right now. And have been for awhile now. I fell in love, at one point in our lives we all do. And it sucks to say that I fell for someone who didn't love me back. I loved him more than myself at times and he still choose to give me the heartbreak that I will forever carry with me. He has scars drawn across my heart till this day. 

-Flashback-

I open the door to Charlie's Apartment, since he gave me a key. The lights were off , all expect for his room lights. I put my bag down on the kitchen counter and walk towards his room.

It was movie night and he had to pick the movie tonight so that means I had to go over his place instead of him coming over to mine. It was kind of our thing and I enjoyed it a lot. Cuddling always lead to something though. 

Charlie: Faster baby faster, damn

I hear moaning and groaning and ass slapping as I came closer and closer to his door. When I pushed it open , There he was , The guy that claim to love me and the bitch that I thought was the only one I could of trusted.

Mariah: Stacy what the fuck ?

My best friend and my damn boy friend are fucking in his apartment. So many things are going through my head but the only thing that is truly broken is my heart. I felt tears making their way down my cheeks as they just stared at me like I was a damn joke.

I stormed out. When I got to the high way I forgot that I had left my purse and went back to get it.

When I got there I knocked at the door. Charlie answers with tears in his eyes. I push pass him and headed towards the kitchen and took up my bag.

Charlie: Baby listen I'm sorry

I didn't speak , I kept on heading for the door.

Charlie: Baby listen to me I never meant for it to happen ! it won't happen again I promise.

I continued to walk for the front door and he grabs me. I yanked my hand out his and turned to looked at him. Tears still building and forming in my eyes.

Mariah: Delete my number , delete me out your life

Charlie: Don't say that

Mariah: Nah I mean it too , I swear Charlie if you call me it will be the last call you ever make

His face got serious and for a second I was a little scared inside. He came a few steps closer to me and begins to kiss me. I pull back and push him away from me.

Charlie: Baby

Mariah: Don't you ever touch me

He grabs my ass and I swing my bag hitting him dead in his head.

Mariah: I said don't you ever -

He slaps me and pins me up against the wall. I kick him in the balls and ran out his apartment.

Ever since that day I made a promise to myself. Never cry unless it's necessary , Never trust until I see the opportunity and never love because getting hurt.... was a bitch .

-End Of Flashback-

I sigh and walked over towards my closer where I pulled out my Sky blue mini dress with my sky blue matching pumps, hoop earrings and my jeans jacket.

I'm going to that party.

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 is here , stay tune for chapter 5 , coming soon. I know the chapters are much shorter but the shorter they are the quicker I can update.

Love it , vote , comment , follow and enjoy

Stay blessed