Revenge is sweet

I follow the police cars with my eyes and from the top of that hill in the cemetery I saw them stop at my house. I look at masky then I run down the cemetery path and to my house when I get there the police grab me saying I can't go in. “this is my house!” i scream at them, the sheriff walks over and informs me that my father is dead. In that moment time sorta stopped I watched as they moved my father's body from the floor and into the body bag. I watched them wheel him out , they put me into one of the police cars and drove me to the station to ask me some questions this all took about an hour. When it was all said and done I walked home the caution tape still up I tore it down and walked inside. when i turned towards the kitchen on the wall written in blood was the words...go to sleep. I knew who did this a weird feeling came forth it wasn't mourning for my father and it wasn't revenge it was the feeling of accepting. My father is dead and all those things..the monsters they are all real so very real and I'm making it my point to bring them to light. I turned around to shut the front door but i saw masky standing in the doorway “you can come in just shut the door” I said walking into the kitchen. I heard the door shut and saw masky walk into the kitchen. “i'm so very sorry amanda” he said walking over and hugging me then quickly letting go “sorry”. I shake my head “no its fine trust me he wasn't picture perfect dad but its still sad but i'm not falling apart i have another thing in mind” i said going into the cabinet pulling out cleaning supplies. I fill the bucket with cleaning water and grab a mop and some rags walking out to the blood spot on the floor. I kneel down with a sigh and start wiping up the blood I see masky grab an extra rag and kneel down as well “you don't have to masky” I said grabbing his hand “I want to” he said making a thumbs up as he started cleaning. I start cleaning as well and in a matter of no time we get everything cleaned up. With a content sigh I put my head on his shoulder “thanks for the help masky that went quicker with you here” he pats my back a bit “ no problem ill finish up so you can get some sleep”. I smile and nod heading up stairs and getting in the shower. After  my shower I get dressed and lay back in my bed and drift off to sleep.

  When i wake up I walk down stairs “masky?” I call out but I get no answer, I don't see him anywhere. “perhaps it was all a dream?” I questioned walking into the kitchen and seeing the bloody rags in the bucket “nope not a dream…” I said walking out of the kitchen. The images of jeff and what I now know is called slender man flashed in my mind. I quickly walk upstairs and get dressed grabbing some cash out of my dads...well my stash and heading to the store I bought a couple of cameras and some fishing string to set up some traps. When I get home I go into my dads room and pull everything apart until I find what im looking for. “ah ha!” I said pulling out a large combat knife with a...key? why was there a key I looked around the room and saw a silver box in the corner of the room behind some boxes. I crept over to the box and unlocked it seeing photos of me and my mom and some files with a strange symbol it was a circle with an x through it. I sat in that room and looked through all the papers it had some information on every creature and they all happen to be centered in this town...this was my dads real job. I grab the file and stuffed it into a bag with the string and cameras. I got dressed in all black and tied up my long black hair so it wouldn't get in the way. with the knife clipped to my belt and the bag over my shoulder I set out towards jeffs house to begin my mission.