The Fight Most Daring

The sun is now setting as i walk up to the back porch of jeffs house. I slip through the door and creep slowly looking around, I don't see him on the first floor so i make my way up the stairs. I look down a fairly dark hallway all the doors are closed except one that is cracked. I step carefully toward the door and look through the crack to see torn curtains and jeff sleeping on the bed. I push on the door slowly but it moved quicker than I expected and hit the door making a loud bang. Jeff sat up quickly in his bed his eyes fixed on me “well hello again” he said with a twisted smirk getting up from his bed grabbing his knife “I went to your house yesterday such a shame you weren't there” he chuckled swinging his knife. I quickly moved out of the way and grabbed a piece of glass on the floor driving it into jeff's shoulder getting a hissing noise from him. As he was pulling the glass out I ran down the stairs unsheathing my combat knife. I quickly ran outside grabbing a camera and pointing it at the door waiting...just then jeff ran out in a fury and I hit the flash which blinded him causing his hand to go up I flashed the camera again and again getting photo after photo of this creature. Then the flashing stopped I place the camera in my pocket and quickly took off into the woods. Jeff soon followed and he soon grabbed me. With one quick motion a bring the large knife into his arm and twist pulling it out, he broke his grip and looked at me….no he wasnt looking at me he was looking behind me. I jumped to the side seeing both jeff and now slender man. Jeff pulled gripped his knife tighter and ran towards slender man and slender man grabbed jeff with one of his many limbs. I watched from behind a tree as these two beast tor each other limb from limb with no end in sight. So I took out another camera taking pictures of these two and when they realized what I was doing they stopped and looked at me. slender man dropped jeff to the ground causing  thud and walked slowly over to me placing a hand next to my head then extending the other for the camera. I shook my head and put both cameras in my bag never taking my gaze off of slender man. In this moment I heard the voice of my mother telling me to fight I dropped the bag quickly getting slender to look at it then I grabbed the branch above pulling myself up and kicking out kicking him in the spot where his face was supposed to be. I dropped down and grabbed the bag running into the woods then I saw the clearing I ran quicker. Thoughts of freedom raced through my mind until I was grabbed again, I struggled until I saw it was masky. I turned to see both jeff and the slender man walk into the clearing, I grab the masked figures hand and tried to run but he wouldn't budge instead he wrapped his arms around me keeping me in place. The friend I thought I had was a servant of slender man “I knew you couldn't be trusted masky and to think I let you in my home”. Masky stood there silent not saying a word. “woah dude you got into her house nice didn't think you had it in you” was a reply from jeff “oh ya masky before you ask I decided to help seeing as this little bitch has taken a lot of pictures” jeff said with a smirk. Again masky stayed quiet, I sighed “all of you are just a childs nightmare i'm not afraid of any of you freaks” jeffs face contorted into a frown “freaks? freaks!? you think you're any better little girl? you can see things people normally cannot and do things most can't you're just like us!” he spat out with venom. I watched as jeff sank lower into the pit of insanity he built around himself then I felt the pressure on my wrists go away I turn to masky surprised. “you need to run” he said standing in front of me “ I will buy you time” he said drawing a knife.