1. Gray X Reader(Fairytail)

'Punishment'

"Hey (Y/N), I want to go to your house"

"Why? So you can look through my drawers again?"

"No! You know why!"

I look at my Boyfriend, Gray, confused. Once I realized what he meant I blushed deep red, almost matching Erza's hair. He smirked once he noticed I noticed. He put his hands on my leg.                   "Well now that you realize, lets start foreplay here~"

Before I could respond I felt fingers inside me. "Ahh~" I knew this turned him on. To be honest I love his cold fingers inside of me. He slipped his other hand into my crop top and groped me. I started panting heavily. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind us.

"Hey (Y/N) are you OK?" I turned around to see Erza looking towards me with concern and confusion. Gray removed his hands from my breast but he still continued massaging my clit and fingering me.

"Ye-Yeah I'm fi- Ah~ fine.

I moaned while trying to talk normally. She looked at me for a second then looked at Gray. "Gray, Natsu told me that it was you that ate my strawberry cake! Is that true?"

Erza lifted Gray by the shirt resulting with his fingers slipping out of me with ease. I sighed in relief at Erza as if she was an angel sent by god to save me. Leave it to Erza to save the day without her even realizing it.

"N-no. Why would I eat your cake," He quickly hides his hand behind his back making sure that Erza doesn't see my juices on his fingers. She looked at him with her signature death glare, making Gray shiver in fear. She pulls her free hand back and up in the air, ready to punch him. I giggled slightly and Gray had heard me. He looked towards my and mouthed, 'Help Me'.

I smiled sweetly. I thought of something amazing. This is going to be fun. I got up from my seat and walked up to Erza.

"Erza..."

"Hm?"

Gray looked at me gratefully while he had (anime style) tears. I smiled evilly, putting my plan into action. He realized that I wasn't here to help him and was scared, trying to figure out what I was going to do next.

"Gray did in fact eat your cake." I said as Gray's eyes widen and he started to shake even more. I continued speaking,"I saw him eating it with a board smile."

A dark aura formed around Erza as she slowly turned towards Gray with a stronger Death glare, which I didn't know was possible. I turned around Smiling and giggling, not wanting to see anything more. 'I love myself some payback.'

I decided to go home and rest. It was Anyways quite late already. I skipped happily to my house when I suddenly heard a growl behind me. I froze for a second and then I quickly hid in a corner. I slightly raised my head, peaking outside towards the direction I heard the growl and I saw Gray standing there. "I swear when I get my hands on her, she'll regret lying to Erza*growl*"

My skin turned white. Gray was covered with bumps, scratches and brusies from head to toe. I giggled slightly forgetting that Gray was right there. He quickly noticed and turned towards my and started at me with lustful eyes.

"~(Y/N)~"

I stopped giggling and turned the other direction slowly and ran away as fast as I would. I looked back And saw Gray, who was very angry, also running. He was running after me. I picked my pace begging my legs to go faster. I saw my house close by. I started to run even faster knowing that Gray was right on my heels and could grab my shirt anytime.  

 I quickly open the door and slammed it close while locking it. I fell to the ground at sighed, " That was close." Just then I realized that I didn't close the window. My house was on the ground level itself, not on the first or second floor. I quickly ran towards my window but as I was about to shut it a hand stopped it. I knew it was Gray so I tried applying more force into closing the window. Gray started to freeze to wood and then he shattered it. He bursted open the window and he pinned me down on my bed.

"H- Hi Gray. Your not injured are you. If you are I can help you," I offered him since I practiced healing magic. I was really hoping that he would let me go but instead he just remained there. It was kinda scary. I looked into his eyes and they were filled with lust. The next thing I knew was that both me and Gray were naked. How?

"What I naughty girl~ Leaving me all alone with a demon. Your gonna get punished for that~."

His eyes were filled with lust and hunger for me. It looked like the ones of a wolf. A big bad wolf. Without wasting anymore time, he attacked my neck. He gave me hickeys all over. He licked, sucked and bit my neck until he found my soft spot. I gave out a moan comfirming that he found the spot. He started abusing the spot and it turned me into a moaning mess. I could feel Gray smirking against my neck and I knew he had got an idea. An idea that I will not like(maybe).

He separated from my neck and he got his shirt. He tied his shirt around my arms and placed it above my head. He then brought his lips to mine and passionatelly started to kiss me while both of his hands were groping both my breasts. His lips soon separateed from mine due to the lack of oxygen but he immidiatelly replaced one of his hand with his mouth and started sucking my nipple.

"G-Gray, please let m-my glands go....Ah~ I w-wanna tou-touch you~" I started moaning my words out.

He smirked at me but he obliged my request. He sexyily released my hands and went back to work again.

I moved my hands to his shoulders and neck and every where else I could touch. I also activated my magic so in the process, I was healing him too. Occasionally I would tug his hair, receiving a sexy growl from him. 

"~G-Gray. A-ahh~"

At that Gray's free hand went south and he started fingering me. "A-ahh~ G-Gray. Ple-Please," I moaned.

"What did you say? Sorry, I couldn't hear you," He said smirking and increased the speed of his hand. I knew he heard me clearly but my head wasn't straight and I wasn't in a mood to talk back to him.

"G-Gray, A-ahh~ Please I need you in-inside of Aa-ahh~ me right n-now," I begged as I moaned. "Alright. Only because you asked so nicely," with that Gray slammed into me and my back arched along with that my toes curled due to the immense pleasure.

Gray didn't wait for anything. He started trusting into me with all he got. It had been a long time since we had sex together and in the first in a long time he was going rough. Not that I'm complaining.

After a few minutes I cummed without warning Gray because I was too distracted with the pleasure and moaning. And not soon after Gray pulled out and cummed all over my body but he then immidiatelly slammed right back into me.

"You didn't think we were over, did you? This if going to be one long night~" He sexily purred into my ears.

The Story was 1327 words. Wow! that was alot, and look at the numbers, 1..2..3..4. Hehe. Anyways Requests are allowed. If you are requesting then please mention the character along with the anime that he/she is in. Eg: Gray(Fairytail) If you want to add more, feel free to. Thank you for reading. Bye~