15. Kei X Chubby Reader (Special A)

"Class reunion"

Kei and I were heading towards his class reunion. The both of us have been dating for 4 years and these past four years have been the best years of my life. He has always supported me and has also helped me deal with my insecurities. We are also engaged for about three weaks. I feel like the luckiest person in the world.

"Hey (Y/N)," Kei said with a soft voice calling me.
"Yeah?" I said and slightly nodded my head to indicating him to continue.
"This might not be very important but I want you to know this just in case. My ex-girlfriend, Hikari would also be there. But just remember she was in the past and you are mine and I am yours, okay?" He said slowly cupping my cheeks. He gave a lovely and cute smile.
"Yeah I understand," I said returning his smile.

The next two hours went by quickly. Kei introduced me to everyone. I even met Hikari. She was really nice too. She was perfect and beautiful too.
And i know that Kei told me not to worry but I can't help myself. I started to doubt myself and question why Kei chose me.

She was strong and smart and really fun to be with. Compared to her I kinda feel... dull.

I went to the restroom to just face my face and re touch my close to nothing make up. But to be honest that was just an excuse to get away from the crowd. It's not like I don't want to be there be I feel everyone will judge me because of my body. I just don't like social interactions. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm insecure about my body only. Even if I somehow miraculously got a model figure and I feel like someone is talking about me, I'll feel insecure.

When I came out I saw Hikari and Kei talking with huge smiles on their faces I felt a huge load in my chest. For some reason I wanted to run out of here but I know if I did that Kei wouldn't be happy. So instead I decided to sit outside.

I sat there and played with the hem of my dress. My dress hasn't all that bad. It was a (F/C) dress with a (any color) belt. It also had a few designs on it giving it the perfect look. The dress ended just above my knees. I wore a comfortable pair of heels. Last but not least i wore the earnings and bracelet Kei gave me for my birthday. I usually don't dress up, but form time to time I like giving myself that extra effort.

I began to but my lip, hard, because of how anxious I was getting. I really do love Kei from the bottom of my heart and I trust him with my life. Yet for some reason, now I'm unsure about myself.

You know what!? I love Kei and he loves me. I know that. There is nothing I should be afraid of.

With that new found confidence. I went back in. The second I enter there was an announcement,"Now let us have our prom king and queen dance." (Just assume they had prom and Hikari and Kei were the king and queen back then)

There was a spot light on Hiraki and Kei from the top. This got my nerves again but I didn't want to turn back and run so I stood there clenching my teeth. I wasn't angry or anything, but I was afraid. I was afraid to lose him.

We have had our ups and downs before. We overcome them with time and it resulted in our bond becoming stronger. There were not only love problems but also ones with our families. He is always working and helping his dad. And at one point my family company was almost bankrupt. If it weren't for Kei then we would've been living on the streets.

Sweet music filled the air making a perfect atmosphere to dance.

"Hey, if that Takashima's girlfriend?" I heard somebody from behind me say.
"I think so. I heard that he broke up with Hikari to be with her"
"Her!? But she is so... you know"
"I've heard its because of money"