5.Light X Reader(Death Note)

"My Goddess"

I sitting in class looking outside the window getting bored. I already knew what the teacher was teaching in the class. I am a transfer student. I had just moved to Tokyo a week ago but I didn't try to socialize very much. The class was over and it was time for lunch. I was invited to eat with a few of my new classmates and I was like 'Why not?' so I agreed. They seemed very nice and I liked them. Something tells me that I'm going to like it a lot here.

I finished my lunch in about 20 minutes. I informed my new friends that I'm headed to the library. I was studying about projectile motion, one of the toughest topics is physics. None of the words enter my head. When I was completely lost, I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I jumped. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you. It's just that you looked lost," a boy with light brown hair and eyes said. Even with his simple features there was something alluring about him. He looks well built and has a strong physique. His eyes were enchanting but there was something about it. Like he was hiding something. Or he was in some sort of stress

"It was that obvious huh?" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Let me see..." He said while grabbing the book I was using. While he was reading the content I was observing his profile. Then it hit me. I sit behind him in class. How come I didn't notice it until now?

"It's not that hard," he said handing back the book to me.

"Well for me it is," I said while pouting.

"How about this? We can meet up and I can help you out with this," He offers me kindly.

"Sure, I would love to. Where and when?" I said after thinking a little.

"If your okay with it we can finish it today itself at my place," Light said raising his eyebrows.

"Sure, I don't mind that," I said and just then the bell rang telling us that classes are going to start.

"Great, I'll see you after school then," With that both of us got up and went to the class.

~*~*Time Skip*~*~

School was finally over. I just exited that class room and I saw Light leaning on the wall, waiting for me.

"Hello, Light!!" I said.

"Hey, You ready to go?" he asked.

"Sure am," I said and we were headed to his house. While walking to his house, heard a group of people talking about 'Kira'.

"What's your thoughts about Kira?" Light asked me.

"Um.. Like is he doing the right thing? I guess so. I mean he is just trying to make the world a better place. But what I don't agree on is the whole 'god' thing," I say honestly.

Light simply chuckles and by this time we reach his house. He welcomes me in and tells me head go upstairs while he brings some snacks. After some time he enters the room with some chips and lemonade. He locks the door and comes sits next to me on the bed.

"You know, I am intrigued by your thoughts on Kira but I will still have to prove you something," He said as he pushes me down on his bed pinning my hands above me.

"L-Light what are you doing?" I ask as he strokes my hair.

"Showing how muck of a 'God' Kira is," Light says as his lips move towards my neck.

"I don't get it? How does this prove anything?" I asked. I wasn't like I minded this or anything I just wanted to know why.

"Come on (Y/N). I know your smarter than that," Light says as he bites  and nibbles my neck which causes my to shiver due to the chills sent down my spine.