#2 The reason

I couldn't stop looking at him. It felt like it was just me and him in the world. But then...

Sabrina: Y/n, now is the perfect time to kiss him. She whispered to me, but I am sure He heard that.
Y/n: I am sorry. You said again and took Sabrina's hand and left him there.

Sabrina: Why didn't you kiss him.
Y/n: Yah, pabo don't you know who that was.
Sabrina: No, I don't know but you looked at him like you guys new each other.
Y/n: It was Jeon Jungkook from BTS.

She couldn't see who it was because he had a mask on his face.

Sabrina: No way! Your kidding me. OMG.

You laughed at her reaction.
After some minutes you guys were home.
You sat down on the couch and waited for Sabrina.

After some couple of hours we were tired and we decided to go to sleep.

*After a weak*

We were driving to our headquarter. Sasha was driving and I sat beside her.
Sasha isn't crazy like the others. She is brave and had long black hair.
Behind me sat Mina and Sana and what I regret was placing Seung, Sabrina and Stanley in the back.
Seung is my best friend. Everyone is actually my best friends. She is sooo funny and can be so savage. She changes her hair color like every day.
What happened really was a funny conversation.....

Sabrina: Stanley you can never ever ever play with us anymore. She talked about fortnite.
Stanley: Why?
Seung: Because you're just standing there with your gun and shooting everywhere. How are you suppose to help us.
Stanley: isn't it that what your supposed to do?? Sabrina and Seung facepalmed.
Sabrina: You idiot. Stick to your own game that you UNDERSTAND how to play.
And that moment we all laughed because of a stupid argument. But what can I say, that is why I love them.

We were in the headquarter now.  I'm going to tell you what task the others have.

Sasha is the driver and the fighter.
Sabrina is also a fighter but she is more like a computer expert.
Stanley is our technology boy. He can't fight, that's why he is computer boy.
Mina is a fighter but also my right hand. That means that she is the one who helps me if I need help.
Sana is a fighter and a good hacker. She has a technology head.
Seung is also a fighter and she knows were everything is. Like places and stuff.
And the last person is me. I am the leader of the group and the best fighter and also good with guns.

You must be thinking why exactly I want to kidnap BTS. Well when I was 17 years old I tried to know everything about them.
I was spying on them. Then big hit found about me and thought that I was a psycho. So they put me in a psychologic hospital.
I was there for two years. Yeah two freaking years. Mom and dad tried everything to get me out.
So now I want to take revenge.
I was alone and had nobody, now I have my friends. The thing is that not everyone knows why I want to kidnap them. The only people who knows are Stanley, Sabrina and Sasha.

The day have come.....