#8 The Unknown Person

Next day
The day was fine until you got a message.

Text conversation:

Unknown: Hi Y/n.
Y/n: Who is this?
Unknown: You already forgot me.
Y/n: What do you mean?
Unknown: I have something to tell you.
Y/n: What?
Unknown: Meet me at ****, 10pm. If you don't come, I will tell the world that you have BTS.
Y/n: What do you want from me?
Unknown: If you meet me, I'll tell you.
Y/n: Okay?
End of the conversation

The clock was soon 10pm. So you decided to go now.
You we're about to leave, but then Jungkook stopped you.

Jungkook: Where are you going?
Y/n: Just out.
Jungkook: Can I go with you.
Y/n: I...I don't know.
Jungkook: Please, I am going to be undercover.
Y/n: Aish... Okay.

Jungkook and you went out. You told him to stay at a place while you were going to do something. What you were actually going to do, was to meet the person who texted you.
You left Jungkook and walked to that place. It was not so far away. It was 10 minuets away from were I told Jungkook to stay.

Unknown: So you actually came.
Y/n: Yes and now tell me what do you want.

You couldn't see who it was because he was in the dark.  Then he slowly came out of the dark. You were so shocked to see who it was. It was Jack.

Jack: I want you dead.
Y/n: J-Jack...

He suddenly grabbed a knife from his pocket.

Jungkooks POV:
Where is she. What takes so long.
End of  Jungkooks POV

Jungkook decided to go and find you. He saw you with a man. He hides behind a tree and listened to your conversation.
He heard that the person was Jack. Jungkook saw that he took out a knife, out of his pocket.

You started to fight Jack. He punched you on your stomach. Then you fell. Jack then tried to stab you but then someone grabbed his arm.
You turned and saw Jungkook.