#6 Old Friend

After 10 minuets of driving. We finally got home. 
You asked Sasha to get the others, because you are going to have a meeting.
Everyone came.
Y/n: So I want to talk about what happened with Sana, Mina, Suga and Taehyung.
What actually happened? Who did this to you guys? And didn't you get that you can't go out of the house because they are searching for BTS.
Mina: First of all, he just grabbed me and the others by our arm and dragged us in their van. Second of all we all know him very good. Third of all we are sorry, but they had mask on nobody saw that it was them.
Y/n: Okay but never ever do that again and what do you mean we know him good.
Sana: You'll never guess who it was. It was .....Jack
Y/n: What!!!! No... no nooooo.
Your POV: What it is impossible I saw how he died. You didn't realize that you had tears in your eyes.
Stanley: Y/n don't cry. We can fight him. I will beat his f**k ass.
You chuckled at him.
After 2 hours you decided to go to sleep.
You still couldn't believe that it was him.

I am going now tell you who he is and why you cried.
So You had a best friend, named Anna. She was also in the gang but unfortunately she died. She died when you and your friends were in a war between a Mafia. Who leads the Mafia, is Jack. You were really close to her.
Jack shot right inn her heart. When Jack killed her you shot him too. You thought he was dead , but no he isn't.
It was 1 year ago, but you still can't forget it. You cried all day. Your friends tried to make you happy but they couldn't.
From that day you were scared to lose one more friend, so now you try to protect them as much as you can.

Next day

You woke up and did your morning routine. You wore this....

You were hungry, so you got to the kitchen

When you got there you saw all the others.
Y/n: Hello guys!
Everyone: Hello.
Jin: I made breakfast. Go and eat.
Y/n: Oh really, thanks.
Rm: em....y/n can I ask you something.
Y/n: Yeah.
Rm: When can we go back home?
Y/n: I am sorry again, that I kidnaped you guys. But I can't let you go now.
Jhope: But what about our carrier and Armys.
Y/n: Don't worry. Big hit posted that you guys are with your family and will come back soon. So don't worry. Your Armys know that you are with your family.
Jhope: Okay.

When you were done eating you decided to go to your room.
When you got to your room. You just laid there and did nothing.
But then you heard someone knock on your door.
You got up and opened it. And guess who it was, it was Jungkook.

Ps: Like I said in the other episode, go and watch my friends fan fiction. It is about BTS and I am Diana in that fan fiction(just so you know it) GusteMin
Hope you enjoyed this episode.