#20 The Fight

Before you all got inside you told them what to do.

Y/n: Okay, Sasha and Sabrina you guys will fight, while I will find the others. Okay?
Sasha/Sabrina: Okay!

Then you all got inside. There were already 5 men. Sasha and Sabrina did what you told them to do.

Stanley: Okay, Y/n go to the left and then right. He said in my earpiece.
Y/n: Okay.

You did what he told. On the way you met two men. They were running to you, but you punched the one man so hard and took his head and slammed it with the other mans.
You then continue running.

You found a door and opened it. There you could see everyone tide up.

Y/n: OMG, are you guys okay. Stanley I found them.
Mina: Y/n!! Behind!

You turned around and saw a man running to you. Before he could do anything to you, you took his arm and twisted it. While twisting, you kicked his butt.
When you were done you helped them out.

Y/n: Okay, Seung,Mina and Sana you go on the front while I will go back. BTS you are going to be in the middle.

They did what you said.
When you got to Sabrina and Sasha, you all helped them.
Then you saw Jack.
You got to him and said.

Y/n: So it wasn't enough to fight you. Looks like you need more. 

Before he could say anything you started to punch him.
After a while of fighting, he gave up. He was laying on the ground. You were all about to leave when you saw that Jack was holding a gun and pointed to Jungkook.

Y/n: JUNGKOOK!!! MOVE!!!!!

You ran to him and the bullet shot you instead of him.
Sasha ran to Jack and took away the gun. She shots him.
Everyone ran to you. Jungkook held you in his arms. Because he managed to grab you before you fell on the ground.
Jungkook: Why did you do this. I could have taken it not you. Why!!!
Y/n: Because I can't l-lose you. I-I....love you.

Jungkook was shocked. He had a tears.

Sana: Y/N!!! Don't leave us!!!
Y/n: y-yah w-who said I w-would leave you g-guys.

You couldn't breathe normally . Your eyes were getting heavier and heavier.
Before you could close your eyes you heard Stanley yelling and the others.

Ps: I hope you guys are enjoying this ff and please like this ff. Sorry that this ff is short but I needed to stop here. Hehe.