Chapter 3

"Andy was the captain of the football team at school he was really popular too, till he moved but he came back and believe me his twice as hot as he was before." Said Barbara"

Just as Barbara said that Andy had already came in threw the door.

"Hey, Barbara." Said Andy as he walked passed her.

"Hey Andy." Said Barbara.

"Is it me or is there something about that guy." Said Pamela.

"What do you mean?" Asked Barbara.

"The way you greeted him was kinda weird." Said Pamela.

"Well..." said Barbara.

"Well, what?" Asked Pamela.

Barbara sighted in defeat "He was my very first crush, I liked him a lot, but he had to move and after that I guess, I...well I guess...I just stopped liking him.

School Bell Rings

Good Morning Everyone, as you all know Mrs. Olsen left and I'm your new teacher, I can call my Mr. Fox and we also have a new student.
Andy went inside the classroom and sat in an empty sat.

Barbara glanced at the window and noticed that there was a bat-signal
I guess it's time to bring the alter ego.

"Umm Mr. Fox I was wondering if I could go get my pencil from my locker?" Asked Barbara.

"Yes, you may." Mr. Fox said.

"I was also wondering if I could get my homework from my locker?" Asked Dick.

"Umm I was wondering if I could..." Andy said as Mr. Fox said "Yes, you can go."

Barbara, Dick and Andy were walking at the door at the same time.

"Ladies First." Said Andy as he bowes to Barbara.

Barbara smiles nervously and walks away.

Then Andy bumps into Dick.

"Sorry." Said Andy to Dick.

"Yeah sure, whatever." Said Dick.

Something tells me that I'm not going to get along with this guy thought Dick

Oh my gosh that was so awkward not to mention totally embarrassing  thought Barbara as she put on the mask.

I guess the suit isn't so bad thought Andy as he put on his mask.

Something tells me that I'm going to wear this suit a lot thought Dick as he put on his mask.

Batgirl,Robin and Scorn (Andy) landed on the Roof of the Gotham Police Department.

"Hey, there." Said Scorn to Batgirl as he was about to kiss her hand when all of a sudden Batgirl gets a call from Batman.

"Sorry I have to take this." Said Batgirl to Scorn.

"Yeah." said Batgirl.

"Hey, Batgirl, how is Gotham?" Batman asked Batgirl.

"Gotham is doing good, so far." Said Batgirl.

"Well just in case, I got you a new partner, sorry I have to go" said Batman.

"Uh ok yeah sure." Said Batgirl.

Batgirl takes to deep breath and turns around and stretches out her hand and says,"Welcome to the team...ummm....".

"Scorn, you can call me scorn." Said Scorn as he stretches out his hand.

Then a policeman comes out and says, "Sorry I made you wait, where is Batman."

"His...out of town but he'll be back soon." said Batgirl.

"But we're filling in for him." said Robin.

"Oh I see, anyway there's going to be a gala in a few days and we wanted you look out for valuable things that could be stolen." Said the policeman.

"Ok, don't worry we'll make sure that everything goes as planned" said batgirl.

"Ok, thanks" said the policeman.

Once the policeman left Scorn said,"So, anyway since we don't have anything to really do, I guess we do something together, just You me." He said to batgirl.

Just as he said that, Robin got very jealous and said," I don't think she wants to hang out with you in the first place, anyway."

"Your just jealous because I'm confident enough to ask out a superhero." Said Scorn.

When batgirl heard that, she blushed.

"See I even made her blush." Said Scorn.

"Well even if I wanted to I can't, I kinda busy, always see around." Said batgirl as she left.

"She just rejected you, in case you didn't notice." Said robin.

"Oh, just you watch I'll make her fall for me someday just you watch you watch and when she does I rub it in your face." Said scorn.

After scorn said that they both left and made their way back to school.